Why does he have to know?

Seeing you Again

1st day of school…
I woke up at 8:30 because my class starts at 10:00. I got up and went into my bathroom to take a shower. Once I got out I went back into my room, to see Calli on my bed bouncing up and down giggling. I went over to her pulled up her shirt and gave her a raspberry right on the middle of her stomach which caused her to giggle 10x more. I just laughed at my baby girl as I put her on the floor and gave her some toys. I walked into my closet and picked out my out my outfit which was a pair of dark jean shorts, a hot pink elbow length top, a rainbow heart scarf , and a pair of hot pink vans, with my glasses. I put in my black diamond earrings and grabbed my black juicy couture purse that I would be using as a book bag. I ran back into my room to see that Calli had crawled back up onto the bed with her teddy bear and fell asleep. I went over picked her up put her in her crib and kissed her head. I ran down stairs and saw my mom typing on her lap top but I didn’t have time to go in so I yelled “Bye mom, love you” as I ran out of the door to my car. It is a custom made navy blue Audi A4 2009 I got for my sixteenth birthday. I hopped in my car and sped off towards the school and got there in ten minutes flat which was 9:55 shit I had to get there like now. I hopped out of my car and ran to the dance building. I finally made it to room 105 and went in. As soon as the door closed all eyes were on me and I was slightly embarrassed but covered up my blush. “Nice of you to join us, may I ask what your name is” a lady with bright red hair asked. “O I am sorry I’m Cassie Smiff” I said walking over to her and shaking her hand. “Well Cassie since you were late I want you to perform a solo you know for the audition” she said to me smiling. OMG auditions I did not know you had to have an audition but I played it off and took of my shoes and glasses and placed my bag on the chair. “You can use your iPod or phone” red head lady said. I took out my iPod and put it on the dock turning to jar of hearts. I danced my heart out because I love this song. When I was done I straightened myself out and stood there watching everybody’s face turn into pure amazement. I wanted to laugh but I let out a sigh of relief because I was thinking everyone would be bored. “This what I am talking about class you have to put emotion into your dance, since Cassie was the best one I have seen so far I want everyone to audition again” red head said. “Come on Liz since some, one a be does ok we have to suffer” a girl said. I looked up to find the girl talking and by the look you could tell she was a slut, she had on a way to short skirt and a way to small tank top and a pair of ugly heals. Before red head could say something I did “Don’t be jealous of me sweetie some of us were born with talent, looks and self-esteem but I guess it skipped over you”. After I said that the whole class started laughing and she picked up her bag and ran out of the class room crying oh well karma is a bitch. Liz dismissed the class but asked me to stay over and talk so I said okay. “So Cassie why do you dance” she said looking me in the eye. “I dance because it is how I express myself and how I let out my emotions” I say very sincerely. “Well that’s the answer I wanted to hear” she says smiling. I am about to get up and leave when the door is opened and slammed shut and some one is stomping over towards us. I turn around and see the last person I was to see right now Chase.
♠ ♠ ♠
HoPe YoU LiKe It.