Status: taking the wheels, starting it out... COMMENT, please! :3 ---XO---

I Brought You Bullets, You Brought Me Love

Chapter One

Me and Mikey were living all by ourselves, now. No one looked over us, since I was eighteen, and could keep Mikey’s guard as my own, since he was only seventeen and had to have an adult to watch over him. Even if he was older, I think he’d prefer to stick with me, ‘cause, let’s face the facts: first, our bond was tighter than the skinny black jeans I had on; and second, our parents had just been killed by a crazy motherfucker with some fucking sanity problems in front of us, and I was pretty sure that had made Mikey very scared of losing me. At least, it scared the leaving shit out of me when that guy knifed my own parents in front of me, and it scared me even more just to think about losing Mikey. I’d only leave him when he had a fucking wife and kids on the way! Yeah, I’m that protective over my little brother; sue me, he’s the only member from my family I have left.
We were at this exact moment entering our new high school; I had my arm around his shoulder protectively, and he was glued to the side of my body, choosing to look at his own feet than to face this new school, this new school mates, this new life. After what had happened to our parents and that stupid fucking insane guy was securely in jail, me and Mikey had decided to move from that zone of Jersey, Vineland, onto a more northern location, Newark. We both attended the same school, and the same year [this due to the fact I had failed one year, and now was with him at the same year… yeah, I know, what a loser!], which meant we had a few classes together; that made both of us very happy, to say the least. We were excited to have a new start, despite the fact we had just got our parents killed; well, we were hoping to be accepted and befriend people here, ‘cause that surely didn’t happen, before. We were just the outcasts; the only good thing about our former school, was that we weren’t beaten up or anything, we were just gossiped at, in fact.
As far as I could see, here, we wouldn’t have such a problem. Everyone seemed to look at us with a confused face, but I just kept kinda dragging Mikey through the hall, and into the school secretary, quickly asking for our timetables, and leaving with him still under my arm. This time, though, we were intercepted by some other students.
- So, you’re new here? – One of them asked; I looked at him, a smile creeping on my face, since he was the first guy who had ever talked to me.
He was gorgeous; hazel eyes, black eyeliner with some smooth red shadow around his eyes, a nose piercing, a lip piercing and an ear piercing, right on top of it. To make him even more desirable, he had one odd hair; half of it had disappeared, and he had one kind of Mohawk on his head, but it seemed to be more like a fang covering his eyes… that’s so hard to explain; he’s unique. Plus, his body was the body of a God: a beautiful skin color [pale, like I was] with some tattoos adorning it, an amazing shape [which I could see through his skinny clothes] and a cute height, ‘cause, I gotta confess, being shorter than me made him look even cuter than he seemed with his cute face.
- Oh, yeah, just moved – I replied, that stupid smile of mine still hanging on my lips; my little tooth were showing off, but I didn’t even mind, at the moment.
- So, what’s your name? – The guy asked, a soft smile playing around his lips as well; he was so worth looking at.
- Gerard – I said, smiling, and he smirked for a second, his smile coming back again at the speed of light.
- And your boyfriend, there? – He asked, his head pointing at Mikey; I looked at my little brother, who had snapped his head in my direction, and we both started laughing. We didn’t laugh too much, to not piss anyone off; we just laughed a little, and then we both looked over at the guy who had been talking to us.
- Mikey – my brother replied, looking between me, and the guy.
- That’s any diminutive or anything? – The guy asked, seeming amused by Mikey’s answer. – Oh, and I’m Frank, by the way.
- Yeah, but I won’t make him say his own name, he doesn’t really like it – I told Frank, glancing at Mikey to see him frowning.
- Oh, okay – Frank replied, and then bit his lip, thinking of his next question. – So, how long have you been together?
- Since I’m born – Mikey replied, grinning, and I shook my head while rolling my eyes.
- Never mind what Mikey said – I said, watching as Frank’s shocked face softened. – He’s my little brother – I explained, and he looked between me and Mikey, trying to find something look-a-like, for sure.
Well, you could say we weren’t exactly twins, but we were not that different. Mikey was a tiny bit shorter than me [almost at the point of being higher than me, that little fucker], had brown short hair, used glasses, and was way thinner than me; he looked a little bit nerd, if I might add, but it suited him, since he was kinda nerd [I was too, but that’s not any matter on the problem now]. I, on the other hand, was chubby, had shoulder-length black hair falling around my face lazily, which was very greasy, never in my life would put glasses in my face [even if I was about to go blind because of it, or something], and didn’t look nerd at all [despite I actually was one]; in fact, people usually described me as a creature of the night, which I found kinda funny, ‘cause I liked things related to the night as well [like blood, stars, the moon, dark, things like that]. The only things that me and Mikey could be pointed at as similar, was our eyes. They shone the same hazel color, despite Mikey’s right eye had a brown stain; anyway, that was the only thing that could identify us as brothers, if you had never met us before.
- Really? – Frank asked, still not believing us; I smiled a little bit, and went to my bag pack to get my identity card out, and then moved to take Mikey’s out as well.
- Gee, what the fuck are you doing? – Mikey asked, completely confused.
- Shut the fuck up, Mikey – I told him, smiling so he would know I wasn’t being mean or anything; then, I showed Frank both our identity cards.
- Gerard Arthur Way – Frank read aloud, and I blushed at the mention of my middle name; it was so… odd. – Michael James Way – Frank continued, and I looked at Mikey to see him sighing, defeated. Frank gave him an apologetic smile, but he never really said it aloud; anyway, I didn’t mind, ‘cause I was now getting our identity cards back to our back packs. – So, you’re really brothers…
- We’re made of the same blood – Mikey said, relaxing a little bit under my arm; he always smiled when he talked about our relationship, and I could just guess he was smiling now.
- Yeah, that’s good… I’m the only child, back at home – Frank stated, seeming to be thinking. – I always wanted to have a sibling, though – he finished, looking back at us, flashing a cute little smile.
- Sorry to hear that, Frank – I told him. – I’d love to say I understand what’s it like to not have any siblings, but I’ve deal with Mikey for too long to not remember how it is to not have one. But I’m really sorry for you – I told him, honestly; Mikey nodded, beside me, and Frank just shrugged his shoulder. Then, the bell rang, scaring me.
I still had the timetables in my hand, so, I looked down at them, noticing that my first class wasn’t the same as Mikey.
- Fuck, Mikey, I have biology now; you have music – I told him, handing him his schedule. – Lucky bastard – I whispered, smiling slightly.
- It’s okay, Gee. I’ll do fine by myself – Mikey told me, trying to calm me down a little; I let go of him, and hugged him slightly.
- Hey, I have music now, too; I’ll go with him – one of the guys that were with Frank spoke, and Mikey nodded, as well as I did; I hugged him tightly, and whispered on his ear.
- Hang on tight; if anything, call me.
- Don’t worry so much, Gee. You’ll do fine, and I’ll do fine. Meet you at the break – Mikey replied; then, he kissed my cheek and went away.
- Well, it leaves it to the two of us – Frank said, smiling at me; only then I noticed everyone had already left despite the two of us. – I have biology too. You’re in eleventh, right?
How he knew how I was in eleventh grade, was something that still amazed me.
- Yep. Are you? – I asked back, not thinking about that subject much.
- Yeah. Let’s get going, then – he replied, and I started to follow him through the corridor.
- Hum, Gerard, can I ask you something? – He asked, getting me away from my little world of happiness.
- Mmh – I told him, snapping back into reality. – Yeah, go ahead.
- Well, it’s just that… well, you didn’t seem confused or insulted when I said Mikey was your boyfriend, so, I was wondering… are you actually gay? – He asked, looking away from me; I bit my lip for a while, but then decided that it was better just put the truth right away.
- Yes, I am – I told him, honestly; he still didn’t look at me, but yet answered.
- Oh, okay, then. I was just wondering. – He said, and then looked at me, smiling, while stopping in front of an open door to a filling in classroom. – This is where we’ll have our first class; the seat beside me is taken, so you’ll have to go to the back, beside Raymond Toro, but meet me at the door, when the class ends, okay? - Frank asked, while we were entering the classroom; I could sense a pair of eyes on me, but I didn’t care.
- Yeah, sure – I said, and went to the only free table that there was left, next to a guy with a big fro. I personally thought his fro was very funny and unique, which made me like him right away.
As soon as I sat down, though, he moved away from me, looking like he was scared or something. The only thought that went through my head was a very confused one, and I couldn’t contain myself from saying it out loud.
- What the fuck, dude? – I asked him, and he looked at me, afraid and slightly confused. – Hey, I’m not gonna hurt you, or anything; chill out – I told him, putting my hands up in a gesture of peace.
- But… but… you just came in with him – he said, stuttering, due to his obvious fear of my “imposing” [as some people told me] image.
- With who? – I said, honestly confused; this guy was making me question if he was even sane.
- Fr-Frank Iero – he said, and I looked at him, puzzled.
- Frank is a cool guy – I told him, and his eyes widened, with shock I suppose. – He got me to our classroom and dignified to talk to me when he saw me with my little bro – I told him, smiling at the memory. – He even thought he was my boyfriend. It was hilarious! – I said, not able to restrain my lips from moving.
- Wh-what? – That guy, Raymond said, scared again. – Are you gay? – He asked, almost afraid of my answer; that pissed me off. If he was going to be a fucking homophobe, he’d better just quit talking to me right then.
- Yes, I proudly am – I stated, my voice containing some anger hidden. – Why? You have problem with gay people?
He looked alarmed by my answer, and then came closer and grabbed the collar from my Misfits shirt, making one of my eyebrows rise.
- You told him? – He asked, and, seeing I wasn’t answering, he got closer. – You told him?! – He demanded an answer this time, since he screamed/whispered right in my face; a little bit afraid of him, I nodded, and he got back on his chair, seeming defeated. – Guy, you just ruined your high school life; I’m sure I’ll see you at lunch. I’ll be at the table that’s farther from the canteen’s door.
I looked at him confused, and shrugged it off, turning on my seat to face the front of the classroom, noticing the class had already begun.
- I’m Ray – he said simply, taking his shit out and putting it on the table, lazily.
- Gerard – I replied, and then got my own shit out.

To say that this class wasn’t boring, was being doomed to hell because of lying on major importance things. Yes, biology had been that boring. I mean, all we did was listening to Ms. Hayez shit, and take some notes once in a while; I almost fell asleep, to be honest. It was boredom, and I’m not exaggerating!
After that awkward beginning, Ray and I never talked again; in fact, he seemed a little bit… confused for my own mind. What did he mean with “you just ruined your high school life”? And how did he know I’d join him at lunch? I probably wouldn’t, ‘cause besides the fact that he was completely confusing guy, I was pretty sure Frank would make me sit with him [not that I was complaining, anyway].
As soon as the class ended, I got up from my sit, collected my shit and went to meet Frank, who was waiting for me by the door. I smiled at him, and we went to pick Mikey at his class, going to the bathroom next, only the three of us, ‘cause Frank needed to “urgently take a piss”. Me and Mikey laughed when he said this, but went with him, so he wouldn’t be all alone, and mostly because he begged us. When we were inside, though, Frank didn’t take his pants off; he looked back at me and Mikey, and then spoke directly to me.
- You know how I knew you were gay, earlier? – He asked, a smirk playing on his lips; I shook my head, looking a bit confused, and his smirk got bigger; Mikey instantly flew closer to me, and I put my arm through his shoulders, resting my cheek on his head. – Well, you didn’t get all pissed off when I said so, and, honestly, you’re the only person I know that didn’t get pissed when I first said it; unless you were gay yourself, which is the case, now.
- So, are you saying that you’re gay, too? – I asked, some hope shinning through my eyes; he could see it, and chuckled a little, sounding a bit maniac, to be honest.
He got closer to me, and I caught my breath as I felt something rub on my tummy; something hard. Then, he opened his beautiful tiny rose lips, and spoke in a very suggestive way.
- Who said that?
♠ ♠ ♠
so, the first chapter... anyone has a guess as to what's going to happen next?
Something's gonna to happen, that' for sure xD
much love to everyone who's gonna read this, and everyone who read already. :3 thank you.
---XO---