Status: active

Tried Running Away From Me...

My Fate Is So Unclear...

Zacks POV**
"aghhh.....dammit,why cant i just think?" i groaned.
i was working on a new Vengeance University design,id seen it in my dream last night(cheesy,i know.) but i couldnt remember the whole damn picture.
suddenly,i felt two strong arms wrapping around my shoulders,and a pair of warm lips kiss my cheek.
"what crawled up your ass? besides what happened last night" he said,chuckling.
"im just a little frustrated with this design. wanna help me out,babe?" i asked,kissing his arm, and looking up at him.
"hmm....help my husband with his awfully Hard work.....or go to the beach with matt and val.....i dunno Zee,its a pretty close call" he said,with an innocent smirk.
"jerk!" i said playfully hitting his arm.
"alright,alright,ill help you,Todayyyy. this will most likely be,the one and only time--"
"Yeah,yeah Bri,should i use part of the classic Zomby design here,or the pocketknife V?" i asked him,pulling out pictures
"i like the idea of putting in the Zomby here,and adding the 'V' in right down here at the corner. maybe add some marilyn flair in there too" he said,pulling up a chair and seating himself next to me.
"oh! that looks cool,im going to call Sean and see if he can check this out,thanks babe." i said,pulling out my cell.
~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~

Brians POV**
"does that mean i can go to the beach now???" i asked,as he walked out of the room,already talking to Sean. "damn..." i muttered,walking to our master bedroom,smiling when i see Pinkly sitting on our bed.
"come here! your such a good puppy..." i said scruffing her fur
"uh...since when do you talk to her like that,bri?" zacky asked,standing in the doorway.
"erm...i dunno really. but everyone on tv does it,so im rollin with it." i said,laughing a little.
"allllright then....you,uh....do that."he said shaking his head.
"hmm.....hey babe?" i said,still playing with pinkly.
"yeah Bri?"
"you know whats coming up in a week?"i asked,playing innocent.
"our anniversary?and your birthday" he said walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist,and resting his head on my shoulder.
i smiled warmly,letting pinkly onto the bed,and turning around in zacks arms.
i kissed him softly, but with passion,and as much love as i could bear,before breaking away.
"your to good. how did i get a hold of you sweetie?"he said kissing my nose.
"the answer,i will never know." i said giggling.
my phone vibrated loudly,
"Don't take your aggression out on me.
My own man is all I'm meant to be.
This common place is so lazy, old, and tired
All your ideas are so fuckin' non-inspired.
Takes more than one idea
More than one person to fight the fight
How many times have you taught and not conspired?"
i grabbed my phone,the ringtone quickly cutting off
"hello?" i asked.
"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE.WITH Zack!!!NOW!" i heard matt yell,and hang up.
"come on zack,matt needs us appearently...."
~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~

Matts POV**
"oh my god,jimmy. how?!" i asked,crying on his shoulder.
"i...i HAD to Matt. i love you guys,and itll be a while before i could even think about going out again." he said,lisping slightly.
"where...where WERE you?" i asked,still not believing my DEAD friend was sitting here,talking to me,once again.
"i hid. i went down to Tacoma,Washington. the state,not D.C. and i stayed with my friends. They hid me,and told me to come to you now. i cant imagine how terrible ive made you feel. it was all faked matt. i couldnt leave you guys like that. and,not even my closest family knows. keep it on the down-low,okay?" he said,hugging me.
the door opened,and brian and zack walked in.
"i-oh god." brian broke,crying.
"brian,i-i need to explain. listen-"
"WHAT THE HELL!!! YOU...no...im...im crazy. jimmy would never put us through that....for....so long..."he sobbed out. i walked over to him.
"he came back. be glad hes with us. and i know youre upset. take some time bro." i said pushing him towards to guest bedroom.
"matt....i need to explain. i..i DID go...just not...i...i came back. i cant explain it. but,im here. " he said,his crystal blue eyes glittering with tears that have been held back too long to hide any further.
his mouth opened enough for me to see two teeth that were wayy too long.
"wh-what the hell? your kidding- right jim?" i asked,not believing it.
he lurched forward,grasping my neck,and dug his fangs deep into my neck.
"AHHHH!" i heard brian scream,and thats when the blackness over took me.
♠ ♠ ♠
agh! a half hour later,17 A7X vamp. fics,one twilight movie later>>>>
THIS!!
comment pwease!!and positive feedback too?<3 ill lurve you foREVer.
i just cant take writing kimmy in as dead. soooo,I BROUGHT HIM BACK TO LIFE!!!!lawlz,excuse my hyper ass. some jimohnny lovin comin soon!!!