Status: active

Tried Running Away From Me...

Ive Never Told A Lie, But We Gamble With Desire.

"Listen to me!!!" jimmy stated. "I SWEAR,I...I DIDN'T HURT HIM. HES FINE. in fact,hes a lot better off now,than before.we all gamble with desire,and he lost." i lisped out.
"i...oh my god. i....what did you DO TO HIM?!?!?!?!!"i cried out hysterically.
"BRIAN! calm the FUCK down!!!i didn't do anything!!!"he yelled.
"yes!yes,you did!and you've never...lied to me....why now?"i sobbed out.
"Ive never told a lie....well that makes me a liar. and i don't know.hes better now.and...he sees better,runs,thinks,works,AND breathes better too...well he doesn't breathe....but still."he said,simply.
i...what the hell is he talking about?! i thought. suddenly two small arms wrapped around me,and a head came to rest on my shoulders as my eyes were met with crystalline emeralds shining with brimming tears.
"sh,Bri,it'll be okay. well,okay it won't. but pleeease,for me? your...your scaring me. i-i'm sorry,"he said,pushing his face into my neck,and sobbing quietly.
"i..i'm sorry. i...i just need time?and a nice calm place...away from Jimmy...and maybe Matt..."i whispered to him. i felt him nod into my neck and pull me up. "let's go home,babe."
i grabbed my jacket,and walked out the door. it had started snowing,and there was about 4 inches of the powdery fluff on the ground already."woah..Bri! look at this!!!Ah!" Zacky squealed,instantly cheered up,as he plopped himself down into the cold cotton white snow and ice. i fell to the ground after feeling a heavy ball of snow hit my head.
"Hey!!!Zack!!!no fair!!"i said,pouting. he crawled over to me,and into my lap,kissing my nose and taking hold of my hand.
"I Love You,Brian." i smiled at the sound of my name coming off his lips.
"I Love You Too,Zachary" i said back,my voice full of love and adoration for the small childlike boy playing in my lap,and kissed him sweetly on the lips.
He gasped into the unexpected kiss,and i slipped my tongue inside,savoring his unique taste of cinnamon and vanilla.
"lets get home,baby"i said,moaning into his mouth.

Zacky had been suggestively rubbing my leg the whole car ride,even palming my crotch a few times.we got home and as soon as were were in the house,his legs were wrapped tightly around my waist,and my hands were cupping his ass,as i carried him up the stairs. "ohhh,brian..."zack moaned as i laid him down on the bed,slipping my hand up his shirt.
"yes?"i chuckled.
"pleeease,make love to me?ohh!"he said,as i nibbled and sucked on his nipples.
"anything for you,sweetheart."my following actions caused a series of moans and desperate pleas. i straddled his waist,and grabbed his hips,giving him a devious smirk as i ground my hips into his. we both moaned out,and he arched his back into me.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was written while listening to all time low (chapter title: Jasey Rae-ATL)
**Explicit sex scene** ah,sweet Brattacky<3
AND I SWEAR~~ THAT THERE WILLL BE JIMOHNNY!!!!!<3
dedication to QueenofBatCountry ~~~thankies for the comment!~~~