Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

No Where In Sight

"Alright."

Rachel sad expression turned into a shocked one as she stared up at him. "Just like that?" She asked in shock and a little timidly, not really believing him.

Lucifer smirked down at her, not giving her a direct answer, but infact changing the subject completely. "I do have more pressing matters to attend to." He said, slowly reaching his hand towards her head.

She flinched and moved her head back from him a little. "I want you to leave us all alone if you do this."

He gave her an amused, but rather challenging look. "And what do I get in return? It seems I'm doing you 2 favours there."

Rachel kept herself calm, her gaze still on his. "You asked Tunuck to kill me and I have a feeling that it's more than just to get me out of the way so that you can have him all to yourself." She replied just as calmly as she looked, a knowing gaze now penetrating Lucifer's.

Lucifer smirked a little. "You really are a smart little bean, aren't you." He stated more than question.

It was like de ja vu -- hadn't Paul said something like that to her before now?

She frowned slightly, but none the less braught her head back in place, under his still risen hand.

"As you wish." He told her, nodding slightly before bringing his hand slowly towards her forhead.

"Rachel! Don't!" Paul yelled in desperation, struggling against his chains once again. "Jake! Do something, you asshole!"

Though, before anyone could make another move, Rachel grabbed Lucifer's extended hand and stood up quickly, gripping his hand tighter and pulling it towards her chest before her entire body exploded into flames once again.

"Sam, now!" She yelled firmly, glancing across to the rest of the pack.

Instantly, the whole pack (minus Paul, for some reason) phased -- though not at will, it seemed that Rachel had found the power to do that, too, and she had saved Paul from doing so, really not wanting him hurt even more or worse...

All 5 wolves lunged at the beast, who seemed completely stunned to his spot -- Carlisle helping them out and jumping onto his back, wrapping his hands around Tunuck's horns and quickly and effortlessly wripped them completely off his head as the wolves grabbed and tore away what ever else they could manage to.

Lucifer glared back at her with utter outrage. "How dare you!" He growled, somehow struggling to pull his hand free from hers.

"No," She snarled at him, the black holes and flames back in her eyes and her whole body blazing high and bright, sparks flying from her burning form. "How dare YOU!" She yelled that last part before her entire burning form literally errupted with one extremely gigantic explosion, letting Lucifer's hand go quickly the second after.

Lucifer flew up in the air a few meters before landing on his ass and glaring over at her. He glanced over to see his darling Tunuck in pieces with the wolves and the vampire standing over the pile of remains, just staring back at him, all growling and snarling at him, ready to pounce.

He quickly jumped to his feet. "This isn't over!" He yelled out, but it came out as more of a strangled cry as he instantly then seemed to shimmer and errupt into flames before disappearing completely.

The whole warehouse was burning down by now completely around the group and the wolves were all barking at for them all to get the hell out of there.

Rachel's body had turned to normal, though her bra had nearly burned off along with her girl boxers, but thankfully, she was still covered decently enough.

She took a moment to register that everything was over before a huge shit eating grin swept across her lips before she swirled around to face her beloved, sexy ass imprint.

Though, she immediatly halted, her eyes widening like saucers, her heart jack hammering in her chest and her grin quickly disappearing, only to be replaced by a shocked, angry and somehow sad yell.

"PAAAAUUUL!" She screamed out her entire body errupted and exploding into flames once again.

Paul was no where in sight, the chains completely empty...

*

The End.

To be continued...
♠ ♠ ♠
And that's a rap, folks!
Hope you enjoyed it, peeps!
Obviously, I can't leave it there!
The sequal will be coming soon!
Let me know what you thought in comments!
-- Zya here.