Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

I Want You Back

Lacey hugged me about three times before finally leaving to walk to band with her boyfriend.

I was feeling a lot better about leaving Jay. Nick was right, if things were meant to be between us, we’d come full circle and end up together again.

And Eric even helped me keep that idea, I did what was best. Jay and I both needed more experience.

Jay came walking down the hall way like usual. “Hey” he started. it was kind of awkward.

“Hey”

“I know were not together anymore” he started. “But I wanna see you again”

“We can hang out as friends, you me Nick and Eric, but I’m not getting back together with you”

“I’ll get on my knee’s and I will beg” he announced. This was getting even more awkward.

“Jason Richards, I’m putting my foot down”

“But your foot isn’t up”

“It’s an analogy for me saying no” I came out and said. “No, no, no, it’s over” he looked like he was going to cry. “Please don’t do this to me”

“Please?” he asked. I needed some assistance, eventually I would give in to him and I can’t, I just can’t.

Eric came walking down the hall. I was so happy. I grabbed his arm and pulled him next to me. “Help” I muttered into his ear.

“Hey Jay” he started. “Hey that rhymes” he giggled to himself.

“Eric, I’m busy here”

“What’s going on?”

“He’s trying to get back together with me, but I keep saying no but he won’t take that”

“Jay, it’s over” Eric told him. “You have to understand that…she’s seeing someone else” Jay boiled with anger, I hate seeing him like that, and I hate that Eric brought it up.

Eric wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“Stupid slut” Jay marched back down the hall way. I took Eric’s arm off my shoulder.

“He’s going to kill you”

“It’s ok, I can take a punch” I playfully pushed him.

“Thanks for that thought…I almost took him back”

“Why?”

“Because I love him, is there any other reason to?”

Eric shook his head. “You need to walk down this hallway and hold your head up high” he started. “Move on dot org” I chuckled. “I know it’s corny, but it’s working right” I nodded.

I closed my locker. “I don’t understand why you don’t have a girlfriend”

“I choose not to have one”

“Why, there’s a nice girl waiting for you to ask her out” Eric smiled.

“I’m waiting for that girl to ask me out” I smiled back.

“You have a beautiful smile…you know that, right?” he nodded.

“I get that a lot”

“Well it’s true, it just makes my day”

“Well if you ever need cheering up I’d be happy to smile for you…see you later” he walked away.

He was such a sweet heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
"But someone picked you from the bunch, one glance was all it took, Now it's much too late for me to take a second look" - 'I want you back' by the Jackson 5