Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 5

"Aaand welcome back!!!" Alexa said as she waved at the camera.

Alexa was then pushed out of the way by Aidan.

"Our victim... ohhhh...ummm... special guest will be Knoxville!" Aidan said as she grinned at Alexa.

Alexa then put her arm around her sisters shoulders.

"The only thing is... he just doesn't know it yet!" Alexa laughed.

Bam appeared from behind the girls.

"Sooo we will prolly kidnap him!" Bam said.

"Ummm Bam... our show not yours!" The sisters yelled in unison as they pushed Bam out of the way.

Axl wandered past the camera muttering: "Please don't do anything that involves police or an ambulance."

"Course not dad who do you think we are?!" Aidan laughed.

"I know exactly who you are!" Axl muttered as he carried on walking past.

(Knoxville's house)

"Uhhh... why am I here?" Ville asked looking confused.

"Because...you're...sooo...pwetty!" Alexa said smiling at Ville(she was slightly high on sugar i.e. skittles)

"Awww... thank you sweetheart...uhhh I think." Ville said hugging her.

"Come on guys... we don't really need that in the show!" Aidan said as she pulled a face.

Alexa just stuck her tongue out at her sister.

Aidan tried the front door to see if it was unlocked.

"Bugger!" she yelled (as the door wouldn't open.)

She then wandered around the back.

After a few minutes she came back smiling.

"Right the window round the back is open so if Alexa and I can fit through we will let you in around the back." Aidan said.

The girls finally managed to fit through the open window (as it was rather small) and open the door so that the others could go in.

"Right set the camera up from outside so that it is pointing in the window." Aidan said to the camera man.