Status: Comments gets Uploads

Forbidden Fruits

Me, Tongue Tied? What The ***

Me, Tongue Tied? What the fuck!

I was getting ready to go out to the club when my roommate knocked on my door.

"Come in man what's up?" Jasper and I had been best friends since our last year in high school. Everyone out here knew us. He was the closest thing I ever had to a real family. He was more of a brother to me then anything else. Even thought are personalities never matched up. For example, He has been with the same girl on and off for about 3 or 4 years. Personally I didn't care for her to much. The bitch never knew when to shut up, But he was the homie so I dealt with it. Me on the other hand. Shit, a girl was lucky to get a full night out of me. Most girls call me an Asshole, usually it's the ones who don't get there way. I'm more commonly known as a player. I swore I would never let a girl tie me down I was to young and good looking for all that shit.

" A dog you got a minute?" I was checking myself out in the mirror when Jasper walked in. Hey I'm sorry but I'm sexy and I know it.

" yea, but ima be talking off soon." I said putting my Jacket on.

"That's Cool. I just wanted to know if you were planning on using the other room for anything?" I had to think for a minute about what he was asking.

" Other room? Oh naw. why? Oh shit don't tell me you got her pregnant?" That's all he needed, She already had him by the balls. A kid would only make him tied down for life. I really needed to tech this fool the some game.

"Naw, my baby sister wants to come down and chill for awhile out here. You cool with that?" I always forgot he had a sister. I never meet her. All I knew was she went to live with her dad after there mom passed away a few years ago. He never really talked much about her. I didn't care enough to ask.

" yea that's cool, This is your spot anyway." Technically this is his Aunt and Uncles house, but they bought a another house, then gave this one to him as a graduation present. He moved my ass in right away.

" I just wanted to make sure you weren't having any babies and needed the room." What a dick, That was my biggest fear and he knew that. Having a baby would fuck my shit all up. That's why I would always strap up. Sometimes I'd strap twice depending on the bitch l. I flipped him off and took off to find my girl of the night. Jasper stayed behind me laughing.

Dam this club was cracking tonight. There were bitches in short skirts and dresses crawling all over the place. My little member took over and I made my way over to the bar. A few of the homies where already here. We always meet up but always ended splitting up. I had a few drinks then I spotted my pray for the night. This was going to be to easy. Why did girls have to be so easy? Oh well either way I got my nut so fuck it. I walked over to her she was blonde with some monster tits that were falling out of her top. She had half her ass hanging out her skirt.

." Excuse me miss, but I saw you from across the room and I just had to know your name." Fucking line was full proof, worked every fucking time. She was already eye fucking me as it was.

" I'm Vanessa. What's your name hottie." She could consider herself fucked. I could hear her panties drop as soon as she spoke.

" Vanessa my name is Tony and I was about to leave would you like to come back to my house were we can talk?" I never gave out my real name. Just in case a bitch tried to look me up later. She looked at me with those bedroom eyes that made my dick twitch.

"Sure I'll follow you there."

We fucked almost all night. She was a wild one. A slut but a wild slut. I woke up around 6 am. The heat from irritation flowed off me. Why the fuck was she still her. Doesn't she know the drill with one night stands.

"Hey you got to go my roommate has issues with hot girls being over here when he wakes up." I know it's fucked up but I hate awkward mornings. she rolled over With an eye open.

"But I'm ready for another round." She smirked at me,I laughed at her shacking my head. She thought I thought she was being cute but really I was getting annoyed.

"Did you not hear what I said. You got to go, I got to go to work anyway." she Rolled her eyes not fully getting the message I was bluntly sending. She started getting her stuff, the put on her bra.

"Want to hangout later?" She asked slipping on her skirt. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"uhh no. I'm busy ill call you though" I walked her to the door in a hurry.

" you don't have my number Tony." She was trying to slow down but I kept tugging her along, not in a mean way just a rushed way.

"I'll look you up." I said standing with the door already between us. I could hear her muffled voice saying something but I didn't give a fuck. I wanted my bed to my self. I fell back onto my bed glad to be alone in my big bed.

"Who is Tony?" Albert was at my door leaning against it with a smirk. I laughed to my self.

"I was Tony last night." I said to Jasper like it was no big deal, It really wasn' shock his head laughing.

"Anyway Bella should be here around 6. I got to work can you let her in and show her the room?" Jasper seemed in an extra good mood today.

"Bella? Who's that?" I really did for get all about it. He rolled his eyes at me annoyed.

" my sister fag!"

"oh right, Ugh, I guess so. I aint doing shit today. Well except go to the gym. but I'll be around." Jasper's eyebrows were pulled together, he wanted to say something but he was holding back. "what dick?" I just wanted to go back to sleep but he was staring at me all weird.

" You're a brother to me Emmett, Bella is my sister so just ..she is off limits ok?" Man was I that bad with girls that he couldn't trust me with his baby sister. Shit if she looked like him he didn't have to worry. I'm no fag but he doesn't have the best family Genes in the world. He stood there staring at me with a contemplating look.

"Don't even trip Jazz, I'm not going to fuck your sister dam!" He took a deep breath before finally leaving. I could finally get some fucking sleep, no one cares that I had a long night and needed my rest.

I woke up around 1230. I loved having the house to myself. I could eat my cereal in my boxer with out it being awkward with Jasper around. I cleaned up the house, We might be guys but we were clean guys. Our house was always spotless. I hated to have things dirty and messed up. That shit bugged me. I took my shower and took off to the gym. I stayed in shape. I drank a lot and I didn't want to have a beer gut. I'm too sexy for that. I was on the tread mill when this hot ass red head walked by and winked. I could of fucked her. But I came here just about everyday. And Id seen her around before. I didn't want to have issues and need a new gym. I liked this one. They had everything I needed. And the view wasn't bad either. When I say view I mean the yoga classes were pretty much all glass, Dam those bitches can get into some positions. Id love to take home one of them girls, bend her like a pretzel. Maybe id start looking for a new gym. Just to see whats out there.

I finished up my work out and jumped in my G ride. I loved my truck. The best part about living with Jasper is the house was already paid for so we only had a few bills to pay. It was easy to save money around there. I was making bank to. I worked at Bank Of America as a teller, The pay wasn't bad. Plus I was going to school to become an accountant. I was a closet nerd, But I was a sexy nerd so it was ok. Back to my truck. The only woman I would ever love. She was beautiful. Charcoal gray with chrome rims. Leather seats, a sick as system. It hit so hard that when I did let girls ride with me they never wanted to get out. They loved the vibration. I had an 09 Lincoln Mark Lt. She did me right on so many levels. Yea I loved my Truck. Anyway I stopped off at subway to grab something to eat. Yea I loved to eat so what. I wasn't fat so It was all good. By the time I got home it was about 5. Albert texted me

( my sister should be there soon you at the pad?) oh shit I forgot she was coming.

( yea I'm here. ima jump in the shower right quick.) I ate my food and took my shower. I loved taking showers. I always felt good afterward. I jumped on the couch and turned on the game. I had prefect timing it just started.

There was a minute left on the second quarter and my team had the ball Sanchez was making his way for a touchdown. I was on my feet yelling at the dam TV. Just as he scored. The doorbell rang. I was all pumped the Sixers needed this win to make super bowl. I hated the Saints. Saints and Sixers fans were rivals. The games were fucking insane. I was planning on going to one soon, It was funny to watch people beat on each other. Id problly join in for the fuck of it. That's problly the reason Jasper wont go with me. His ball and chain would freak out if he got into a fight.

I went to answer the door. The hottest girl I've ever seen was standing there. Was this a gift from god? I asked my self taking in the sight before me. She had long shine black hair, Her eyes where a liquid deep blue that made me shiver from head to me dick. She wore a tight black tube top that clung on to her like skin showing off her perfectly shaped breast, leading down to her narrow waist. She wore dark skinny Jean. Her hips where perfectly portioned, and last but not least she wore these sexy heals that where zebra print. She had bags and suite cases behind her.

"Whats up? I'm Bella. Jasper's sister." oh shit the devil sent her to give me blue balls didn't he. The words Jasper's sister rang in my ear causing my semi hard on to go limp.

"I'm uhh I'm…." she laughed looking at me confused. Shit I was fucking confused what hell happened to my words?

"your Emmett right?" She stuck her hand out for me to the fuck kind of shit was that. I seriously just went blank.

"yea that's me I'm Emmett" We shook hands, I opened the door for her to come in. she looked around walking in. I felt like a fucking idiot, But I got myself together real quick. I was just shocked that some one so ugly could have such a hot sister. She must get her looks from her dad, God bless him.

"You have good timing. You came right at half time" She smiled the sexiest smile I've ever seen. Fuck Emmett stop thinking shit like that she is pretty much your sister, plus she was off limits remember? I had to tell myself over and over.

"yea I know I'm always on time" Oh she was a confident little bitch too. I watch as she looked around the house. She turned to me dropping her things.

"were can I put my stuff Emmett" She set her hand on her hip still checking out the house.

"oh right up here." I lead the way up stairs still wondering how this sexy ass girl was related to Jasper, and she stole my words too, what the fuck. She was going to stay in the room that was closes to my bathroom. That meant we had to share one. Shit I hope she was a clean girl. Jasper's room was the only room with a bathroom in it, then there was one down stairs. I opened the door for her.

" Well uhh let me know if you need anything. Ill be watching the game." I secretly was hoping she didn't need anything, I hated being interrupted during games. I was about to leave but she started talking. Great another girl who problly doesn't know when to shut her mouth, My attraction level was already lowering, Girls talked away too much and if I was going to be around her a lot I would probably get annoyed with her, Meaning I wouldn't want to fuck with her. So that was a good thing I guess.

"oh yea the Saints are playing the Sixers. I hope they cream those fags." Wait a minute I looked at her in shock. Was I hearing her right? Was she into sports? She must be a Lesbian then, This is bad, I might want to turn her straight for the hell of it. I laughed at myself.

" you're a Saints fan?" I asked trying to look any where but her tits. she nodded yes smirking at me.

"oh you can't stay here then" I said wanting to be serious,she laughed rolling her eyes. "Please don't tell me you're a Sixers fan?" I have never met a girl who was into sport before. Not even a gay one.

" I sure the fuck am A Sixers fan, By the way there smashing on your little Saints" she turned around and set her stuff down with a small smile.

" They will come back in the fourth they always do. They like to tease there prey before they fuck them over and eat them." I liked the way she thought but she was so wrong we had this in the bag.

"Wanna watch the game with me?" stupid ass, I should have slapped myself. What was I thinking she is problly going to talk though the rest of the game. She walked past me and down the stairs. I cussed myself out walking behind her before I caught a glimpse at her nice juicy ass. She turned around to look at me catching me starring. I played it off like I was looking at the stairs but her cocky ass smile let me know she knew what I was looking at.

I was wrong watching the game with her was fun. She yelled at the screen as much as I did, she was kind of like a guy but a sexy ass guy. I'm pretty sure she was lesbian. She was doing a touch down dance when Jasper and Katrina walked in. I was sipping my beer sulking in my lost.

"Whats going on in here?" Jasper seemed amused at the sight of her throwing the touch down in my face.

"Jazzy I missed you so much!" she had launched her self at him. He hugged her back. She was hugging him and scream how long it's been blah blah blah. I thought it was funny because Katrina was looking at her pissed the fuck off. Anyone who pissed that bitch off was ok In my book.

"Bells this is Katrina my girlfriend I told you about." Bella looked at Katrina who had a fake smile on her face. Bella smiled back just as fake. It might be interesting to have her around.

" Whats wrong with you?" Jasper looked at me then the screen. He started laughing at the score. He knew what the fuck was wrong with me.

" He is mad because my team is winning, there is only one down left and its our pass" Bella did some little retarded dance.

"Looks like you guys are getting along." Jasper raised an eyebrow at us, He probably though I fucked her already or something fucked up like that.

"Yea, she is like having a cooler version of you around" I wasn't lying either. She seemed cool for a chick. Well see how long it last though.

"So you guys wanna order a pizza for dinner?" Jasper and his dam pizza. If it were up to him that's all he would fucking eat.

" No fuck that! Where going out for pizza. I love pizza!" she was demanding, Typical girl. I thought to myself.

"You really are his sister and for a minute I though you were cool." I looked at Bella grinning.

" The only uncool person here is a Sixers fan who acts like the world is ending because his Cock sucker team isn't going to the Super bowl, I thought you were going to cry like a Bitch for a minute." Oh wow she has jokes huh? The way she worded that made me take a hit to my ego, Was she calling me a bitch?.

"I wasn't going to cry loser girl I was just sad I had to watch you dance. Were did you learn to dance clown collage?" That was serious the best I could do. I need to be more buzzed I'm funnier that way. Everyone was still laughing at my fucking expense as we walked out to the cars. I was trying to not show that she hit below the belt. I was no fucking girl. I was all man probably more man then she would ever be able to handle.

I went to get in my car when I realized There was I shinny black B.M.W 356 series parked next to my Truck.

"This is a nice ride." I said whileBella walk over to it giving it a nice pet.

"She is sexy isn't she?" Bella said admiring her car. The windows were tinted black, The only thing was you could tell it was a chick car by the pink and black interior . she opened the door for us to look in. it was all custom done. Black and pink everything.

" Dam Lisa did your dad buy you this?" Jasper asked the question we all wanted to know.

"Fuck no! I bought this with me money honey!" Bella said proud and annoyed with her brothers question.

" Were do you work anyway?" Katrina was even impressed with the car. She didn't give a fuck what she was driving as long as it drove. Bella smirked at us.

" I'll tell you over dinner. You guys wanna take my car?" Shit I knew I did. But I didn't want to blurt it out. Plus I wasn't sure I wanted to ride in a bitches car that was Barbie out. It might make me look bad. She got impatience with us.

"Just get in!" I shrugged looking over at Jasper who jumped in. I would have gotten in the back but Katrina had a string on Jasper. I doubt she would let him go up front with out her.

Bella pulled out of the drive way and waited for directions.

"Oh make a left at the stop sign." Jasper was always a back seat driver. Even when you knew were you were going. Bella car was comfortable and she had good taste in music. Lil Wayne was one of my favorite artist. She had some of his under ground stuff playing. She speeded her way down the street. I don't know why but I was intrigued by this girl. She hasn't even looked at me once like she wanted to fuck me, that wasn't common in girls I would meet. She was defiantly not like any other girl I meet. I might actually become friends with her. Wow did I just say that.