Status: New :3

Walking Contradiction

And So Is My Head

I yawn, stretching and looking around my room, a smile on my face as I read the crap scribbled on my walls. 'Billie Joe smells','Mike Dirnt has a huge cock' and 'Tre loves Mikes cock' being some choice words. I swing my legs out the bed, stretching again and grin as I think to myself, I have a boyfriend who needs a good wake up call.

I sneak into the hall and poke his door open, he left it ajar last night. I peek and hes still fast asleep on his side, hugging the duvet to his body. I grin and tiptoe over, sliding in beside him and kissing his shoulders and back, listening to a sweet moan escaping his mouth. I wrap myself around him and continue my assault of kisses until I finally hear him laugh lightly.

"Good morning my Rosie," His voice rumbles and I smile widely, turning him over and straddling his shorts. He blinks hard before grinning at me, his hands lightly touching my hips, rubbing the skin gently.

"You're trouble Rosie," He breathes as I bend down, kissing him softly.

"I can't help it, you're just so damn yummy," I murmur against his mouth, running my fingers through his hair and tugging softly. He laughs against my lips, making a wonderful 'mmm' sound afterwards. I kiss down his jaw and he brushes my hair from my neck, sucking and biting it softly.

"Mmm thought we were supposed to wait?..." Billie asks as I reach his collarbone, licking from there to the corner of his jaw.

"Well the thing is, this is much more fun. Plus nothing wrong with fooling around," I nip his neck with my teeth and he growls, flipping us over and pinning me down, grinning at me. I gasp and he smirks, gripping my wrists tightly and I bite my lip, smiling shyly at him.

"This sexual chemistry is insane between us and as for fooling around, what would that entail? " His voice rumbles through me and burying his face in my neck, still pinning me down.

"It could entail many things, I don't kiss and tell. And hey thats only because you have the hormones of a guy my age, with the added bonus of you aren't a guy my age," I whisper, feeling my back arch at his tongue on my skin.

"You got a thing for the older guys my Rosie?" He murmurs and I shiver at his breath on my neck.

"I like men not boys, there's a big difference," I say softly, my voice thick with the dirty thoughts racing through my mind, his body pressing into mine.

"Well amen't I just the luckiest guy around," He growls and pushes my tee-shirt up, baring my stomach that is soon tingling with the touch of his lips on my skin. He traces the line where my thigh joins my body with his tongue and I moan slightly, Billie looking up at me with a smirk. He comes up quickly and kisses me, letting go of my hands as he grips my hair at the back of my head with one hand and leans on the other. Our tongues entwine as I trace my nails down his back and he presses himself against me. I flinch slightly at how big he is already but he doesn't notice thank god.

"I think I've excited you enough for this morning," I breathe pulling away and his face makes me burst into laughter. His mouth is open and his eyebrows are furrowed together in a frown.

"That is so not fair Rosie! You can't do this to a guy, I have needs you know," He grumbles getting off me and I laugh as he sits up crossing his arms, refusing to look at me. I grin at him and kiss down his neck, down his chest and bite the flesh softly, feeling him tremble slightly beneath me.

"Needs huh? I reckon I can satisfy those needs of yours without fucking your brains out," I murmur against his skin and run a fingertip under the waistband of his shorts. He breathes hard and I look up at him, a mischeivous look in my eyes that makes him grin. I brush my lips across his waist and his arms uncross, fingers going deep in my hair as I lick across his hips.

"R-Rosie, you don't have to - oh," He moans as I kiss his tip through his shorts, brushing my teeth lightly against it. He shivers and I grin at him, Billie giving me a shaky smile in reply.

"What I was trying to say was you don't have to do anything," He breathes and I wink at him, pulling his shorts down , my lips kissing the skin being revealed. I feel him hold his breath and suddenly release it in a moan as I take him in my mouth. Billie's fingertips scratch my head as he buries his fingers deeper in my hair. I look up at him, moving my mouth up and down on him, swirling my tongue around like you would with an ice cream. He's watching me breathing heavily with a slight smirk and I take him as far as I can in my mouth. When I look back up again, he's sweating his eyes closed and face twisted in ecstacy. I go faster and he tugs my hair hard, moaning and calling my name. I grip his hips and pull them up, getting him further in my mouth and he lets out a gutteral moan, sounding almost feral.

"Rosie, oh Rosie. Rosie!" He shouts finally and thrusts his hips into my mouth and I taste him filling my mouth as he grabs my hair, fucking my lips. He tenses up and I pull away, forcing the liquid down my throat. Gross I know but what else could I do? It was one of those swallow or be sick moments. He relaxes, shakily pulling his shorts up and lies back, breathing heavily. I grin at him, satisfied with my work and I crawl up to him. He opens his eyes tiredly and smirks, at me, lifting his arm and pulling me into him. I have a quiet giggle to myself and he kisses the top of my head.

"Oh my fucking god Rosie," He exhales and I look up at him, smiling shyly. I can't believe I just did that! I'm not gonna say it didn't turn me on because it totally did. He's not huge but holy fuck he'll do for me indefinitely.

"I can't believe you just did that oh my shit Rosie," He breathes and I blush slightly.

"I hope you don't think less of me," I whisper and he frowns.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Rosie you're my girlfriend!" He says and I try not to grin at him,

"I am?" I ask quietly and he rolls his eyes kissing me softly.

"Yes you're my girlfriend, of course you are. Well thats if you'll be my girlfriend," He asks and I giggle, nodding. He kisses me, slipping his tongue into my mouth and I feel self conscience that he'll taste himself on my tongue. I try to pull away but he holds me in place, holding me tightly to his body. I seem to slot against him, fitting perfectly against his body, closer than close, his skin warm and comforting on mine. He lets me go keeping a firm hold of the back of my head and stares into my eyes with an intense look in his eyes.

"Rose Bowie, you sexy bitch, be my girl," He breathes and I want to laugh and brush it off but he's holding me so tightly, speaking so seriously that I have no choice but to give him an answer. I swallow hard and biting my lip I nod. Of course I want to be his girl but, god theres always a but isn't there? Fuck the buts, lifes too short for but! Cause that but later turns to what if? So fuck it. I grin at him and kiss him hard.

"Oh yes Mr Armstrong, I'll be your girl," I say and he grins, kissing me with enough passion to make an Italian swoon! I smile beneath his lips, I'm his girl. I pull away and cuddle into him, sighing happily. He wraps an arm around me, giving me a little squeeze and I giggle. We're quiet, just enjoying the peace, digesting our words and well, letting Billie get his breath back.

"Breakfast?" Billie asks, kissing the top of my head and I snuggle into his shoulder, smiling only for myself.

"Hmm, well I already had some technically," I say smirking up at him and he laughs, poking my side.

"Dirty girl," He growls and I wink at him. He shakes his head, smiling and glances at his curtains, a sliver of grey light coming through the gap. It must be raining. I find myself examining his face and I'm sad to find that his eyes, without all the eyeliner, look dark and bruised underneath them. The whites are slightly cracked and with a sigh I realise, he's not stoned, he's exhausted. He needs a good nights sleep. My heart feels like its cracking at this revelation. What is keeping you up at night Billie? The bags under his eyes are long term damage, so it can't be my recent nocturnal stirrings that have disturbed him. He looks down at me, smiling and I quickly wipe the concern from my face, kissing him to distract the attention away.

"Right Mr Armstrong, go get a shower, brush your teeth and get in your comfiest clothes, I don't care how shitty or scabby they are just do it. Why you ask? Cause you're gonna have a lazy day, courtesy of Rose," I grin and he raises an eyebrow, smiling with a confused look on his face.

"You sucked my dick this morning and now you're saying that you're basically gonna be at my beck and call? Alright whats going on, whats the catch?" He asks, eyeing me suspiciously and I smack his chest with the back of my hand, a satisfying 'oof' coming from him as it connects.

"That is vulgar Armstrong. And I don't need a reason just accept it," I smile sweetly, swiftly kissing his cheek and getting up. Hes shaking his head, surprised I think and hes grinning like an idiot.

"Well I won't say no Rose, alright you're on," He grins and I smirk at him, bending over and leaning over him so we're face to face.

"Good cause you weren't getting a choice in the matter, its better you go down without a fight," I say softly and his eyes are sparkling with excitement. He kisses me gently and I pull away, skipping to my room.

"Catch you soon Armstrong!" I call throwing a wave and close my door, leaning against it and smiling. I'll make everything better for you, just like you have for me. I dig in my suitcase and find my own favourite torn black joggies and a vest. I pull them on, pulling my hair into a ponytail. I pull on a pair of fluffy socks and head down into the living room, putting my iPod on shuffle and blaring music through the house. Of course it'd be Green Day first but I couldn't give a fuck, they're just gonna have to deal with it. I skid into the kitchen and Mikes sat at the table, his head propped up by his elbow on the table, a newspaper spread before him.

"Morning Mike," I say cheerfully, kissing his cheek and he jumps. I giggle as he gives me a playful glare.

"You gotta stop scaring me like that Rosie, christ," He says and I laugh, grinning at him.

"I am getting quite good at it amen't I," I smirk and he rolls his eyes, flipping me the birdie. I stick my tongue out at him and head over to the massive silver fridge opening it and staring at its overflowing contents. You'd want for nothing in this fridge.

"Want some breakfast?" I ask pulling out some food

"I would fucking love some breakfast," He says and I turn to see him grinning at me, making me roll my eyes smiling. I pile my arms high and scatter the contents next to cooker on the sparkly black granite worktops. I start pulling out pans and trays, calculating in my head how much to make and all my timings. Its a super breakfast today to really cheer Billie up.

"D'you think Tre would want some breakfast?" I ask and Mike scoffs, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Hm, Tre not wanting food? Never heard that in my life, yeah he'd love some breakfast," He says and I turn to him, spatula in hand

"Then it is breakfast for all!" I proclaim, pointing the spatula in the air and he laughs, shaking his head.

"Alright calm down excalibur," He says and I glare at him playfully as I start cooking,

"Excalibur was the sword, I think you meant to call me King Arthur bitch," I smirk and he laughs, throwing a balled up napkin at me. I dodge laughing and find myself humming and dancing as I get the kitchen into full swing.

"Hey you want a hand there?" Mike finally asks and I look at him with a raised brow.

"Typical male you wait until you think everythings done and then offer help. However you are wrong, go set the dining room table, this is gonna be some spread," I grin and he groans, smiling but grabs cutlery, going through to the dining room. I'm pouring orange juice in a pitcher, setting a fresh pot of coffee on and getting glasses and cups giving Mike his marching orders to take them all through which he does politely. Such a nice guy. I grab plates putting them in the grill with the other food to warm them and after asking Mike how everyone likes their eggs, I'm whipping those up too.

"I have no idea whats going on but please tell me I'm invited," Tre yawns standing in the doorway in shorts and a teeshirt obviously hastily pulled on when he smelled the food cooking. I grin at him using my spatula to point him to the dining room.

"As we beg and steal and borrow, life is hit and miss and this, I hope I think I know, if I ever hear the names you call, if I stumble catch me when I fall, cause baby afterall you'll never forget my name!" I'm singing rather dorkily at the top of my lungs, setting the plates in a row on the breakfast bar, ready to cover them in goodies.

"I didn't put you down for an Oasis fan," Billie calls over the music and I grin at him, singing louder and making him laugh.

"Breakfast will be 5 minutes, go sit through theres coffee and orange juice on the table," I smile and he comes over, kissing me hard and holding me tightly. I shove him off laughing at the stupid grin on his face and he casts me a wave as he heads through. I check everything and start turning everything off as I plate up fluffy pancakes, waffles, crispy bacon, eggs, buttery toast, hash browns and some sausages. I admire my work as I start taking the plates through.

"Oooohhhhh!" They're shouting, banging their palms off the table as I roll my eyes. Good thing I had a summer job as a waitress cause theres loads of plates and they're fucking hot. After making sure everythings there and perfect I take my seat next to Mike pouring myself a coffee. Its silent as they take in the feast before them and I clear my throat, raising my eyebrows at them. Tre is the first to snap out of it, looking me in the eye determined.

"Marry me," He demands and I laugh

"No Tre. Now come on guys it'll get cold," I say forking myself a pancake and its this small action that all hell breaks loose.

"Tre! Don't eat all the fucking bacon!"

"Billie, you've got like all the pancakes!"

"Hey yeah Billie, share the pancake love with Mike!"

"Shuttup Dirnt these are my fucking pancakes now!"

"Boys! Share nicely, theres enough for everyone," I try to say sternly but honestly I'm laughing too hard. This is rediculous, you'd think they were 5. They fall silent though, glaring at one another, daring eachother to take the last pancake. I roll my eyes, still laughing and take it for myself. They weren't expecting that and they all look at me with sad eyes. I cut it and half it with Mike, to which Billie and Tre both suck in a breath, ready to scream bloody murder. I throw my hands up laughing,

"Before you guys say anything, you Billie have had almost all the pancakes and you Tre have helped him so no fighting," I say sternly and they deflate, eating the rest of their breakfast grumbling as Mike gloats.

"Mike its not nice to gloat," I chastise him and he scowls as Billie and Tre laugh smugly at him.

* * * * *

"Goddamn woman you know how to cook," Tre slumps in his chair, patting his belly and sighing blissfully. I laugh and smile my thanks, sipping my coffee and seeing empty plates all round. Billie is smiling at me, leaning back in his chair with his coffee, looking so happy. Mike has picked his paper back up and has an arm around the back of my chair. I feign interest in an article and pull his paper up so its covering the bottom half of our faces.

"Whats Billie's favourite movie?" I whisper still pretending to be interested in the paper as Billie is watching suspiciously.

"Austin Powers, fucking loves it, wants to be him," Mike whispers back and I honestly just about bite my tongue in two trying not to laugh. Mike is looking at me, trying to frown to hide his smile and before we know it we're in fits of giggles.

"Whats so funny?" Billie asks and we stop laughing look at him, look at eachother and burst into fresh laughter.

"Okay..." Billie looks at us funny and it just makes us worse. I wipe my eyes, tears filling them from laughing so hard and I get up, picking up all the dishes.

"Hey leave those, I'll get them," Billie says getting up quickly and I glare at him, grabbing all the plates and cutlery possesively.

"Remember our deal darling," I sing and head to the kitchen, stacking the dishwasher. I'm singing quietly along to The Replacements' I Will Dare when a voice mingles with my own and Billie is leaning against the breakfast bar, smiling at me. I smile at him and continue stacking, putting in the tablet and turning it on. I turn around and hes right there, I almost walk into him. He wraps his arms tightly around me, burying his face in my hair.

"I feel so spoiled already, no more Rose," He whispers and I kiss his neck softly, smelling something like citrus that must be his shower gel.

"I haven't even started yet," I whisper back and he squeezes me tight before holding me at arms length, his wonderful crooked smile melting my soul.

"Whats all this all about? What did I do to deserve this?" He asks, almost disbelieving his luck. Its me that can't believe my luck you idiot. What did I do to deserve you? I can't think of one damn thing but I won't ever question it. I can't because now I need you, you're like spring rain, snow at Christmas, a breeze on a summer day. Everything I want and need. I smile softly at him and take his hands from my shoulders, enclosing them in mine and holding them between us, bringing him closer.

"You deserve it because I said so. Come on, lets go digest," I say and he looks at me shyly, kissing my forehead softly.

"You got any board games?" I ask and he scratches his head, nodding.

"I think so. Yeah pretty sure I've got some. Why?"

"Why else dummy, to play!" I laugh and he blushes slightly, shoving me. I laugh and go back to the dining room to find Mike and Tre still digesting. Aww the poor things, I must've over fed them.

"Wanna play board games with me and Billie?" I ask and Mike raises an eyebrow at me.

"Billie said those were banned after last time... Excellent, I'm in!" Tre says bouncing up and down in his seat, I look at him suspiciously before turning to Mike.

"You in?" I ask and he shrugs nodding.

"Also what happened last time?" I ask and they share a look, grinning.

"Strip Buckaroo. That shit went down," Mike says grinning and I laugh hard, pulling out the chair next to Mike and sitting down. Billie comes in with stack of board games and I clap excitedly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whaa, so sorry for the long wait, works horrifically busy at the moment with Christmas coming up. So I hope this suffices! I promise an update within 3-4 days!