Status: New :3

Walking Contradiction

My Wallets Fat

Billie swallows hard and I can practically see the tears welling into his eyes. Oh jeez, I didn't mean to make him cry. I kiss him softly and he kisses hard back, squeezing his eyes closed tightly and cupping the back of my head.

"Come with me," I whisper and totally naked, I take him by the hand and downstairs, sitting him on the couch in the living room. I go back over to my iPod and put on some Pixies as I warm up. He's watching me intently, confused by what I'm doing. When I feel warmed up enough I go back to the iPod and put on Muse again, this time it's the Exogenesis trilogy. Peeking through the blinds in the moon and I reach behind him, my breasts dangerously close to his face as I pull the curtains open, the moonlight flooding into the room. I tighten my ballet pumps and smile at him, kissing him softly. I go over to the stereo and play my music dancing all over the room, totally naked. Hes enthralled, watching my every step, every breath. Hes leaning forward, with his elbows on his knees, watching me with a far away look on his face. By the third track I stop and stand in front of him. He looks at me expectantly and I pull him to his feet, dancing as I pull him to the middle of the room.

"Rosie I can't dance with you," He whispers and I smile, kissing him softly.

"Just stay there," I whisper back and dance around him to the soft piano music. I fall into his arms and lean right back, a gasp escaping his lips as he pulls me back up again, a wonderful smile on our faces. I stand in front of him and place his hands on my waist and lean back as far as I can, his hands running over my stomach, back and legs, a happy sigh falling from my lips at his touch.

"Lets start over again, why can't we start it over again? Just let us start it over again..." Matt Bellamy's voice floods out as I dance around Billie Joes body, running my hands over his skin, his sighs of happiness when I press against him. I stop in front of him at the last soft piano and place his hands on my waist and my hands on his shoulders as we softly turn around the room. The music has stopped but we're still dancing and he kisses me softly, still turning us around the room, our lips never leaving eachother.

"Rose," he whispers into my neck

"Mmm,"

"I like you," A sigh escapes my lips of relief. I don't think either of us is willing to say 'it' yet because neither of us are 100% sure.

"I like you," I whisper back and he picks me up bridal style laying me on the couch. He unlaces my shoes and slowly kisses up my shins, soft lingering kisses up to the tops of my thighs. He pulls me up and he lies down, pulling me down on top of him, putting my head on his chest. He strokes my hair as I kiss his bare chest.

"Not tonight Rosie," He whispers and I nod. I want it to be tonight, I want it to be tonight so very very badly. But I respect him and I respect his decision. He pulls the fluffy red blanket from the back of the couch and drapes it over us, covering my naked body.

"What you did there Rosie, that was the most beautiful,wonderful and intimate thing that has ever happened to me," Billie whispers quickly and I giggle.

"It's the most intimate thing I've ever done. I've never felt about anyone what I feel about you," I murmur and he kisses the top of my head.

"Me too," He whispers and I smile, kissing his chest. I close my eyes and feel myself drifting off again.

When I wake, its in Billie's arms tucking me into bed. He picks his tee shirt from the floor that he was wearing earlier and I sleepily pull it over my head as he smiles sweetly at me. I lye back and he bends down, kissing me gently. He leaves and leaves the door open ajar as I fall asleep.