Status: Comments!(:

Everything Happens

Chapter 2

It's been a week since the funeral. Sunday is when i got the amazing news. I was walking down the stairs when I heard Julia and Will mumbling to each other.

"What's going on?" I asked turning around the corner.

"Tell her!" Jules growled under her breath. I gave her a weird look, then turned my eyes to Will.

"I got a promotion. We're moving." He said with a big smile on his face. My mouth dropped making a popping sound.

"Y-You mean we're moving out of this hellhole of horrible memories?!" I asked in disbelief. They both nodded. A smile that no one has seen for a while spread across my face. I ran to them giving them a huge hug! "Where?! When?! Is it going to be soon?!" I squealed.

"We're moving in three days to Mansfield, Ohio. You might want to start packing soon." Julia grinned at me. I really didn't care where it was, I just wanted to know when. I was happy where ever it was, as long as it was far, far away from this dreadful place!

I ran to my room, grabbed my suitcases, and started packing clothes. Becca walked in. She looked at me confused.

" Mommy, where are you goin?"

"Mommy is packing our things." I said without looking at her. "Uncle Will got a new job, so we are moving, sweety." I said walking over to her. I picked up her tiny body. She rubbed her eyes.

"Are you sleepy, honey?" she shook her head. "I think you are." I said taking her over to my bed.

"But I *yawn* not, mommy." she protested. I just set her on the bed and watched my little angel fall asleep. She has gorgeous chocolate brown curly hair that's to her shoulders and green eyes just like me. Sadly she looked mostly like her dad, the man who raped me when i was fourteen. Stupid fucker!

I quietly walked out of the room and went to get some food. Benny walked up to me confused.

"Where'd Becca go, Auntie Marci?" She must have ditched him when she saw me race to the room.

"She is taking a nap. She a tired little girl."

"When is she getting up?"

"Whenever she wakes up."

"Well that doesn't help me at all!" He yelled at me throwing his hands up in the air, then stormed away. So much like his mother.

I walked into the kitchen ready for food when Benny came up to me. I was raiding the fridge when i felt a little tug on my pants. I turned around and Benny stomped right on my foot.

"OW! What the fuck, you little shit!?" I yelled as Jules ran into the kitchen.

"Mama! Auntie Marci called me a 'lil shit!" Benny yelled.

"He stomped on my fucking foot!" I yelled. Jules looked at both of us. "I was just trying to get some damn food!"

"She wouldn't tell tell me when Becca was getting up!" Benny yelled, then stormed outta the room. Julia busted out laughing.

"Dude he is soooo much like you!" I said then limped to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
More to come(:
like it so far?? Comments and concerns are welcome(
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: