Status: Active

I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight I'm Gonna Break My Wrist

Eight.

Waking up in Vics arms was an unbeleivable feeing. His warm body as i lay my head against his his, his hot breath flowing unevenly from his sleeping body, and his somewhat messy sexy hair. God he looks so gorgeous laying there. His mocha brown locks hanging down the side of his head. As i was admiring him, just at the worst and most awkward time, he immediatly woke up, just as i lay my head quickly back on his chest.

"What were you doing," he said with a smile.

"Uhh, nothing really," i spoke quietly as i dug my head farther into his bare chest.

"It's okay," Vic laughed "I did the exact same thing last night when you fell asleep, i just couldnt help it, you look so pretty when you sleep baby."

"Haha, no i don't."

"Yes you do," he said as he kissed my lips passionetly yet gentle.

"I dont want to get up, i just wanna lay here with you all day.

"I know i wish we could, but we have to get up and get ready for the rest of tour."

"We?" i said enthusiasticly

"Uh yes, what did you think i was just gonna leave you here?" he explained looking a little shocked knowing thats exactly what i was thinking. I nodded

"Well of course your coming with me babe, so pack your bags, we only have like a month left." he said smiling.

"Vic as much as i wanna go i dont think i could just go and leave Alx and everybody else here.

"You dont have to worry about her, Mike took her home last night to go and get her stuff packed, shes going too," he smiled

I smiled, “okay, okay ill go.”

“Yay,” he smiled and rushed over to me rather quickly and engulfed me into a huge hug, pulling me in by my waist and kissing the top of my head.

“Your so cute Victor,” I giggled

“Not as cute as you are,” he said

“Yeah, Yeah,” I laughed “We should start to get ready to go,” I said smiling.

As Vic jumped in the shower I started packing my clothes. After about an hour passed by, we were finally ready and out of the house right as the guys and Alx pulled up in the driveway in their crazy semi-truck/tour bus. As the bus finally came to a stop Alx came lunging out and almost tackled me with a hug that would have knocked me over if it hadn’t been for Vic catching me from the behind.

“Dang excited much?” I laughed

“Oh my gosh, this is going to be so fun, my best friend, her man and my man” she smiled.

“What, no were not dating,” I said

“Yet,” she added., with her devious grin on her face, like she was up to something.

“Well we act like we are, so I don’t really know,” I said somewhat blushing.

“Lets get going guys this bus isn’t going to drive itself,” Jamie spoke smiling as he noticed me.

“Oh hey Danielle!” he smiled as he jumped off the last stair of the bus and gave me a gigantic hug.

“Hey Jamie!” I said enthusiastically

“Where’s Tony,” Mike said getting off the bus and wrapping his arms around Alx’s waist from behind a placing a kiss on the crook of her neck.

“He’s still in the bus I think, because I didn’t see him come out,” Vic mumbled

“Well we should probably get going,” Mike said as we all pilled onto the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys thinks gonna happen??
i got three comments pretty quickly last time so i updated again(:
Comment//Subscribe pleasee(:

Ill update when i get at least 3 comments again(:

Ill be super happy if all of my subscribers post a comment!