Sequel: Anti-Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day

Part 1

"So what's your plans for Valentine's Day, Ginger?" Marilyn hung over Ginger like Ginger was a small kid and Marilyn was the taller kid.

"None.." Ginger looked down to his feet.

"Well you should chill with me and Twiggs. We are having a weekend in Vegas!" Marilyn smiled.

"No Thanks. I wouldnt want to be a downer since I have no date."

"Nonsense!" Marilyn laughed, "Please come Ginger, I don't want to have to beg now.."

"Tell you what, I will let you know tomorrow about my decision. Until then you and Twiggy should still pack for yourselves." Ginger patted Marilyn's back.

"Whatever you say Gingy!" Marilyn waved goodbye to Ginger.

----

That night, Ginger Thought about that weekend in Vegas with Twiggy and Marilyn.
Wondering about if he did go and met a pretty show girl there, then Valentines Day wouldnt be that bad.

Ginger awoken from his thoughts when his cell phone rang. Animal by Neon Trees played randomly as he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ginger!"

"Hey Twiggy!"

"You coming with us tomorrow?"

"Still Thinking about it.."

"Oh...well hopefully you do. It will be fun..Trust me!"

"I will let you know tomorrow, Twiggs. Good Night!"

"Night.."

----

The next day, Ginger faced Marilyn and Twiggy and said "I am coming with you guys to VEGAS!!"

"Whoo-hoo" shouted Twiggy.

"Thanks Gingy..Is that all you taking?" Marilyn pointed to Ginger's small suitcase.

"Its only for one weekend right? then yes I am." Ginger smiled.

"Let's get in the car already! Vegas, here we come!!" Twiggy jumped to the front seat by the glove department.

Marilyn drove 4 hours while Twiggy and Ginger slept through the whole ride.

"Happy Valentines Day, Guys!" Marilyn smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just because I love them <3
Please comment?
Love Zimmi