Sequel: Anti-Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day

Part 3

Ginger sits down. He is between two hotel and casinos. The Mirage and Treasure Island (Now known as T.I.) . He cries about Marilyn telling him that he loves him. But why, does Marilyn feel this way?

Ginger thinks back. Way back. When John was in the band. John 5 did the same thing on Valentine's Day, 1999. John held Ginger's hand and said those beautiful words, "I Love You!"

It lasted for four years, until John left Ginger for a beautiful woman. Ginger didnt accept Marilyn's love because he is still afraid of being hurt...again.

"Hey? Ginger is that you?"

Ginger looked up in shocked.

"Ginger..whats wrong?" John asked.

Ginger just wanted to be alone. Not bothered by Marilyn, John, or this woman John is with?

"I...I..got to go..." Ginger walked backing away.

"Ginger, wait! I want you to meet my wife, Rita." John smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you..I got to go.." Ginger said again.

"Wait! whats wrong? You should stay and gamble with us.." John said calmly.

"No thanks..really.."

"GINGER!!!" Marilyn calls from down the street of the Mirage hotel and casino.

"Ohh no..." Ginger mumbled.

-----

Twiggy stands by a slot machine waiting to win something finally. He wonders where Marilyn and Ginger went. While thinking, he won $1,000.00 and jumps excitedly spilling his beer on an old lady passing by.
♠ ♠ ♠
John and Rita stops by.