Status: co written story with Sab! updates may vary, due to our schedules, but please leave us comments and subscribe! :D

If Looks Could Kill, I'd Be Dead

"I'll look right through the grey, with eyes that aren't afraid..."

Image


Theta

“Ah!” I scream and grab the person next to me, clutching him tightly.

“Theta, calm down!” Sascha laughs at me. His voice seems too far away to be the one that I’m squeezing like a python. “It’s only night thirteen…”

I look over and Sascha is sitting next to Camden, who looks like he is about to piss his pants. That means…

I look up at the person who has his arms around me. Loren is smiling and he chuckles.

“Yeh scared?” He asks, a smirk on his face.

“Uh, yeah…” I let go of him and I’m sure everyone can see the blush on my face. “I don’t do well during horror movies, but Sascha just insists that I watch them with him every once and awhile…” I shudder. “Whenever I’m watching a scary movie with someone, I need to hold onto the person next to me or else… I just can’t even watch one without holding onto someone.” I finish, bringing my knees to my chest.

“Oh, God. She just clings to you.” Sascha says to Loren. “It’s rather funny, but I like to hold onto her so that she isn’t too scared.” Sascha gives me a little smile.

Sascha is sitting on the end of the couch next to Camden. Loren is next to his brother and I am on the other end of the couch.

“Theta, if you want, you can hold onta me.” Loren says. “I don’t mind. And I don’t want yeh to be to scared of the ‘orror film.” He chuckles.

When I hesitate, he just wraps an arm around my waist and brings me close to his side. I put my thighs on his lap and my feet are mere inches away from Camden’s leg. I’m half sitting on Loren, and wrap my arm around his torso, resting my head against his shoulder. Loren rests his cheek on the top of my head, catches my other hand in his, meshing our fingers together and rubs my side gently as Katie and Micah go downstairs and find the chandelier moving by itself on the screen in front of us.

I look over at Sascha, who is sitting over there grinning smugly. I know that I’m grinning like a fool.

During night fifteen when Katie is just standing there, staring at Micah, Camden whimpers. He shifts uneasily, looking very scared. I feel so bad for him, but then Sascha says,

“Camden… would you, uh, like to come over here?” with his arms open wide.

Camden looks at him a moment, and then crawls over to Sascha tentatively. Sascha envelops the small boy in his arms, setting him on his lap. Camden only looks uncomfortable for a moment before he loops his arms around Sascha’s neck.

Now it’s my turn to smile when Sasch looks over at me.

We watch the remainder of the movie in silence. Whenever something even remotely frightening happens, I squeeze Loren’s hand and bite my lip. He soothingly rubs my side and nuzzles his nose into my hair.

At the very end when Katie comes over to the camera with the demonic look upon her, Camden and I both scream, jumping a bit. I bury my face in Loren’s chest and I hear Sascha and Loren’s laughter.

“You two are ‘ilarious.” His chest is heaving with laughter. “That wasn’t even… scary.”

“Theta, look at you! You’re clinging to him like a koala.” Sascha points at me and laughs. I blush a crimson shade of red and loosen myself from Loren. I pull back, but he pulls me closer to him and I flop onto him, unintentionally straddling his waist, my head thrown forward onto his shoulder.

Sascha laughs at us and I see Camden smiling at us as well. I pick up my head off of Loren’s shoulder and look over at the two of them. I bite my lip, smiling, and try to hide the red colouring my cheeks.

I make the mistake of looking at Loren then. His kaleidoscope eyes looked back at my brown eyes and I swear, I saw something flash in them. His hands travel up my back and stop at my shoulder blades. I shiver under his touch and the corner of his mouth twitches.

“Yeh don’t need to be scared.” Loren whispers. He starts to lean in and…

Oh my goodness. Is this the moment I’ve been waiting for…?

He brushes my hair out of my face with one hand, but leaves his palm on my cheek. My eyes close as he tightens his grip on my waist with his other arm, pulling me closer. I’m ready to feel his lips touch mine, completely forgetting my fear from the movie.

When I feel his lips on my jaw, right below the corner of my mouth, my grip impulsively tightens around his neck. He trails little kisses down my neck and then just nuzzles his nose into the crook of my neck. I feel his warm breath on my neck and I tangle my fingers into his thick hair. I swear, I feel… on my leg... no, it can’t be.

It’s just… all of this is so natural. His affection, my reaction. I don’t even know what’s going on anymore. I hear Sascha clear his throat and say,

“Get a room.” with a smirk on his face.

My cheeks instantly turn a shade of pink at his comment and Loren laughs.

“Okay, Sasch. Where’s your bedroom?” He winks at Sascha and Camden while my eyes go wide at what he’s said. Sascha laughs.

“Up the stairs and to the right.” He replies, laughing.

“Mkay.” He says. “See you two later.”

Loren stands up and I almost drop onto the ground. He wraps his arms around me and I tighten my legs around his waist so that I don’t fall.

“Oh, but I…” Sascha starts, a shocked look on his face.

“It was your suggestion…” Loren says to them as he starts walking away. “Have fun you two. I know Theta and I will.”

He starts walking up the stairs and I start to feel that…

No he doesn’t… Loren is not getting turned on right now. By me of all people. I thought he was joking, just to push Sascha's buttons. I didn't think that he actually wanted to go...

And yet he is because I feel his hardness against my inner thigh. Oh. My. God. He presses his lips against my neck and his tongue darts out, meeting my skin.

Loren opens the first door on the right, Sascha’s bedroom door. He kneels onto the bed, me still in his arms and then gently lays me down, my head on the pillows.

“Loren...” I start. I just want… clarification? A reason for his sudden affection? “W-what are you, what are we…”

He gets in between my legs, propping himself up in a push up position on top of me, his palms on either side of my head and his face mere inches from mine.

“Theta.” He pecks my temple. “Yeh were so scared and it was bloody fucking cute?” He presses a quick kiss to my nose. “I wanted to protect yeh.” He lays himself on top of me, almost every inch of our bodies touching. “I want yeh...”

And with that, he kisses my lips. What I’ve longed for for so long was finally happening. Loren was kissing me. Proper kissing me. I believe the British call it snogging.

Loren’s tongue is pushing against my lips and I part them slightly, letting him in. He rests on his elbows, his fingers tangling in my hair. His tongue caresses my own and I cup his face in my hands.

All of a sudden, he scoops me up and places me so that my back is against the headboard of the bed. My legs are hooked around his waist, and I can feel how happy he is to be here with me…

Loren kisses me with a passion unknown to me until this very moment. He kisses me hungrily, like he needs me.

It’s a wonderful feeling, to be wanted.

I gently scratch his scalp with my fingernails, occasionally tugging at fistfuls of his hair. His hands start at my waist, but then he starts to slip them underneath my t shirt. He slides them up my back, feeling my spine and the bones of my shoulder blades before going back down to the waist of my pants as our tongues wrestle and our lips move against each other’s.

Loren breaks away from me and looks into my eyes for a moment. The corner of his lips turn up in the slightest hint of a smile and before I can react, he presses his lips to my neck right below my ear. I bite my lip to keep the soft sounds inside of my mouth and bite down harder as he trails suckling kisses down the side of my neck.

My t shirt has the collar cut off of it, so he is able to have access to my neck and collarbones. He stops at one of my collarbones and gently nibbles on it, nipping at the skin with his teeth. My back arches and presses our chests together.

Loren’s hands immediately go under my shirt and start to feel my stomach. His big hands slide up my body, past my ribcage and to my chest. He reaches behind my back and unclasps my bra.

He feels my breasts in his hands, cupping them and squeezing them, running the tips of his fingers over my nipples. I bite my lip hard and moan slightly, causing him to growl animalisticly in my ear.

My shirt and bra are bunched up under my armpits, exposing my chest to him. He kisses my nipple and then begins to suck on my left breast, continuing to squeeze the other. He thrusts his hips against mine, making the bed creak slightly.

He starts to press kisses along my stomach and-

I hear knocking at the door.

“…What is going on in there?” Sascha’s voice isn’t angry, but it’s a bit… agitated. “I don’t want any fucking cum stains on my blankets…”

Loren looks at me, giving me a quick kiss on the lips before getting off of me. He lies on the bed next to me as I quickly reclasp my bra behind my back and pull my shirt down. I start to get up, but Loren pulls me to him. He presses my back against his chest and tucks his knees against the backs of mine. He tenderly rubs his hand down my hip and thigh and back up again. I feel his throbbing member on my ass. I suppose that’s easily taken care of, but…

“Come on in, Sascha.” Loren says behind me, his voice an octave lower than normal. He nuzzles his face into my shoulder as Sascha walks in.

“If there is anything on my bed, I’m going to…” He looks at us spooning and he tries to look serious, but instead smiles.

“C’mon guys, let’s go downstairs. There are more movies we need to watch.” Sascha giggles and then starts to walk downstairs.

xxx


It’s a week until England. Oh my goodness. In seven days, Sascha, Camden, Loren and I will be on a plane to the United Kindgdom. I cannot wait!

There’s just one thing that was bothering me. After Loren and I’s little… well, after our escapade during Sascha’s movie night… nothing else really has happened since then.

Loren has acted completely normal to me, aside from the normal hugs and such. It’s confusing me so much.

Why did he “want me” just that one time? If he really wanted me, wouldn’t he have acted upon his feelings by now and initiated something? I’m just very confused…

I know one thing for sure. Something is going to happen in England… but I’m not sure what.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the wait, guys! I hope you enjoyed this rather... intense scene. hehehe.

comment and subscribe, please!!! :D