Status: co written story with Sab! updates may vary, due to our schedules, but please leave us comments and subscribe! :D

If Looks Could Kill, I'd Be Dead

Image


Theta is in love with her gay best friend. Or rather, she was. Now, they're just inseparable best friends; Theta, the art student, and Sascha, the affectionate drama queen/thespian.

Theta meets Loren on the first day of their senior year in high school. He's very good looking, so girls always flirt with him. To top it off, he's got that British charm and that accent that make girls swoon. Theta likes him... a lot. But with so many other girls hitting on him every day, she feels like she doesn't have a chance...

Sascha and Theta have a secret. Something happened between them one night at a party that can never be undone. Will it bring them closer, or end their friendship once and for all?

And how does Loren's younger brother, Camden fit into all of this? The strange boy doesn't talk much and is always hiding behind his brother. What happened in this Camden's past to make him so shy? And why can't Sascha keep his eyes off of the small boy's swaying hips?

As more and more is revealed about the Kerr's and their life in England, Theta wonders how she fits into Loren's life, if she really matters to him, and if she'll ever be more than just his buddy.

Ah... the plot thickens...

This is a cowritten story! Sascha's POV will always be by Dallas Green and Theta's will always be by touch0fgrey And, if you ever get confused, just scroll to the top of the page and there's the character's POV on the top under the picture! c:

So... someone reported us for having character pictures. :c we cannot have them, so there are character descriptions and thumbnails on the Characters page.

©2011 Sab and Ming. ∞
  1. "You know you can't give me what I need, and even though you mean so much to me..."
    ~If It Means A Lot To You by A Day To Remember.
  2. "You, I saw you across the room and I knew that this was going to blossom into something beautiful..
    ~Can't Stand It by Never Shout Never.
  3. "Well (he) looked at me, and I, I could see that before too long I'd fall in love with (him)."
    ~I Saw Her Standing There by the Beatles.
  4. "I met a pretty (boy) and I wanted to make (him) mine..."
    ~Sweet Perfection by Never Shout Never.
  5. "Don't Blink They Won't Even Miss You At All..."
    I'm Made of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Out Of?-ADTR
  6. "Can You Feel My Heartbeat?"
    Heartbeat (Chase and Status Remix) -Nneka
  7. "I'm trying everything to keep my hands off of you..."
    ~Give Me Anything by The Maine
  8. "We're Gonna Give It A Jumpstart."
    Jumpstart - These Kids Wear Crowns
  9. "I fell in love from the moment we kissed. Since then, we've been history..."
    ~If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens.
  10. "All I'm Falling For, Is Winter, Silver Winter."
    Winter Hunter (Bare Noize Remix) - The Living Graham Bond
  11. "He's confident, but he's unaware... He's lost control."
    ~Anything Can Happen In The Next Half Hour by Enter Shikari.
  12. "They Call Me Heart-breaker, I Don't Want To Deceive You."
    Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz (ft. Ludacris)
  13. "I just want to hold you. No, I just can't let you go... I can't sleep or breathe when I'm alone..."
    ~Postcards by Weatherstar.
  14. "Satisfy Your Worst Intentions. I'm Your Sacrifice."
    Sacrifice - Silverstein
  15. "Skip to the ending... I'd like to know. Author of the moment, can you tell me? Do I end up happy?"
    ~Happily Ever After by He is We.
  16. "Make It A Sweet, Sweet Goodbye."
    Lullabies - All Time Low
  17. "And when my eyes meet yours... Everything's perfect for once in my life."
    ~BANANA HAMMOCK by Vincenzo Velasco.
  18. "Slow Motion, But We're Moving Faster"
    To Hell And Back - Blessthefall
  19. "I am a human and I need to be loved, just like everybody else does."
    ~How Soon Is Now by the Smiths.
  20. "Underdog, Just Look At The Mess You Made."
    Underdog - You Me At Six
  21. "I'll be your strength, follow my lead. I will show you what it is to love, what it means to care...
    ~Intentions by We Came As Romans.
  22. "I Like 'em Thick and Juicy, I Like 'em Nice and Tall"
    Freak - Klaas and Bodybangers
  23. "It's time to feel the rush, to push the dangerous. I'm going to run right to, to the edge with you.
    ~the Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga.
  24. "Are We Getting Closer, Or Are We Just Getting More Lost?"
    Swing Life Away - Rise Against
  25. "We've all been broken, so let us make each other new."
    ~Understanding What We've Grown To Be by We Came As Romans.
  26. "Your Behind Looks Party Fine, So On Friday We're Rockin' "
    Party Girl - Fight Fair
  27. "I'll look right through the grey, with eyes that aren't afraid..."
    ~Here To Stay by Phone Calls From Home.
  28. "Telling Another Tale of the American Dream"
    Dear Maria [Count Me In] - All Time Low
  29. "Fluctuations are aching my soul, expectation is taking its toll."
    ~Expectations by Tame Impala.
  30. "London Is Drowning and I Live by the River"
    London Calling - The Clash
  31. Gone to the coast where I let my hair down. Out on the beach where I let my ship sail.
    ~Gone by Tokyo Police Club
  32. IMPORTANT UPDATE, PLEASE READ!
    story notice.