Status: co written story with Sab! updates may vary, due to our schedules, but please leave us comments and subscribe! :D

If Looks Could Kill, I'd Be Dead

"Can You Feel My Heartbeat?"

Image


Sascha

I sighed as I got out of bed for a new day. It was the second day of school and I was already dreading it. It wasn’t that I hated school, no I liked it, but sometimes classes were just too boring to go through, especially when you were so used to summer.

I got up out of bed, shed my clothes off and took one long hot showers. Hot showers were my favourites, even if it was hot outside, I still loved letting the warm water run over my already heated skin. It just woke me up more than a cold shower would.

Once outside, I wrapped the towel around my waist and got out some skinny white jeans and added a green plaid button up shirt to it. I pulled my favourite necklace around my neck, which I had bought a few years back with Theta.

I grinned and got into my car, picking up Theta at her house as well. She smiled and jumped in beside me, hugging me awkwardly, since hugs in cars were always weird and awkward, since the shift was between us. Yes, I was able to drive manual.We both got out once we were at school, the two of us just walking over to our usual hangout behind the school.

“So you liiiiike Loren!”I smirked and hugged her to me, so our faces were very close and I could look her deep in the eyes.She blushed and shrugged, not daring to look me in the eyes at the moment.

“Well I’ve only known him for a day... he might be a complete douche...” She sighed.

I rolled my eyes and leaned against the wall she was sitting on, kicking my foot into the ground to try and concentrate on something else. It was so cute that Theta liked Loren. He seemed nice enough... for now. If he was to ever hurt her in any way I would beat him to the ground though even though he is way stronger than me.

She looked straight ahead and a smile threatened to overcome her entire face, but she kept it at a low smirk. Nice. Playing hard to get eh? I think I just love this girl even more. I mean that was a drop dead gorgeous smirk, who wouldn’t fall for this hard to get act?

I’m gay and I would have almost popped a boner right then and there. I smiled as well and looked over to see Loren walk over to us, his shoulders slumped slightly. He smiled and waved at us, jogging over. He had his hands in his pockets and once again, I was overcome by how hot he was.

I know I shouldn’t be perving on the guy my best friend had a crush on and who is straight, but I couldn’t get over how good looking he was. His defined muscle, the piercings and the soft eyes and just... even his legs were amazing and the pants he wore just showed it off even more, how perfect he looked.

“'Ey.” He smiled over at us, waving once again.

I gave him one of those intense ‘man-hugs’ since I thought it fit, even if I found that they looked silly and stupid.

“Good morning!” Theta smiled and jumped off the wall and hugged him as well, before joining me on leaning against the wall.

“So are all the family problems taken care of?” I asked him.

Loren looked at me quizzically before shrugging, “It 'appens all the time.” He mutters, his hands now in his pockets, “So yeah I did take care of it.”

He looked down at Theta and smiled in her direction. It was like British boy was attracted to her. I smirked and wrapped my arm around her waist. She wrapped her arm around my side as well.

“Christian side hug!” we cheered at the same time and began laughing like the idiots we were.

Loren only stood there, looking quite scared, before he also laughed and shook his head, “You two are the weirdest people I have met...”

“We try.” Theta giggled.

Loren..?” I heard a quiet, hesitant voice come from behind the school building.

Loren looked over where the voice came from before smiling softly and walking over to wherever the voice came from. It was high pitched and soft, like nothing I’ve heard before and I also detected a small dialect... but I couldn’t be sure.

Loren came back, his hand holding onto that of a small boy. He barely reached up to Loren’s chest. His hair was raven black hair and bright blue eyes shining out from behind his fringe. He wore a large oversized hoodie and some old ragged basketball shorts, the look being perfected by ratty old green converse or what used to be green.

The small boy clutched onto the back of Loren’s shirt, hiding behind the clearly older boy.

I couldn’t stop to look over at the smaller boy. There was something fascinating about him, the way he looked so shy and adorable. He had the sleeve of his hoodie stuck between his teeth and was nibbling on the fabric nervously, his other hand holding onto the tight shirt of Loren.

Theta and I looked at one another, before looking back over at Loren, who had a light red tint to his cheeks.

So the big bad Brit can blush eh? Interesting...

But what was more interesting was the shy little boy behind him. I sent him a small smile, when he peeked out from behind Loren, but the kid only squealed and hid again behind Loren.

“Guys, this is my little brother Camden.” He explained.

I gasped and looked up at Loren and then back to the little boy, hearing a sharp inhale from Theta beside me as well. She looked at Loren and then at the cute boy Camden.

Now that I thought about it, they looked slightly similar. The same nose, that was for sure and the same lips, but other than that they looked completely different. Camden was smaller and thinner than his brother who was complete sex on legs.

Something about Camden just drew me in though, how shy he was and how he wouldn’t stop clutching onto his brothers shirt or meet mine or Theta’s eyes.

Loren smiled softly and grabbed his brothers’ hand, forcing the shy, timid kid to come out from hiding behind his brother and stand beside him. He was so short, he didn’t look much older than a freshman.

“How old are you?” I asked Camden, making sure to keep my voice low and quiet, because for all I knew the kid seemed scared shitless.

Camden blushed and looked up his brother, before looking down at the ground, “S-sixteen.” He whispered out, a slight stutter, when he spoke. The same dialect as I heard before coated his word, making him all the more adorable and lovable. He was just someone I felt like hugging to my chest and never letting go.

Theta smiled and squatted down in front of him to be at eye level, but Camden still refused to look her in the eyes, turning to his brother slightly. I could see his hand grip that of his brother tighter and his eyes close shut for a moment. He stood up on his tippy toes, causing Loren to lean down and listen to what his little brother was saying.

Was it bad that my pants got a little tighter at seeing the short boy do something so simple? Or was it because Loren acted so sweet around this kid, something you would never guess from looking at him?

In that moment the bell rang and we all had to go to first period.

Too bad, I would have loved to see more of the shy, small timid boy. I didn’t hide the fact that I was checking the kid out, but a swift slap to the back of the head snapped me out of my daze.

I looked up at Loren to see him glare at me, “Don’t even fink about it.” He hissed, before walking in after his little brother, probably to walk this abnormally shy kid to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Camden

Second update today! I hope you all enjoyed it! (This one is better since I wrote it on my computer which is now FIXED!) =D

Comment and Subscribe <3