Status: Love is a bitch.<\3

Too Good To Be True..

Meeting Eli.

*Snoring. Snoring.*

"I like big butts!"

"AHHH!" I screamed, smacking my head on the top bunk of my bed. Who the fuck is texting me while sleeping?! Don't they know it's my nap time? I picked up my tiny red juke to see who texted.

From: Kayla.(;
Hey girl! I'm coming over!

Oh hell no! I need to sleep. School just took it out of me today. I flipped my phone open and texted her back.

To: Kayla.(:
No! I'm sleeping. If you
know its good for you, you'll
stay away.

I turned my phone onto silent, threw it in the ground, and went back to sleep. Sadly, my door rang the minute I feel back into my slumber. "God fucking damn it!" I yelled, flipping my blankets off my body and storming downstairs to open the damn door.

"Too late!" It was Kayla. She gave me a big smile and walked in.

"I'm going to beat your damn ass!" I growled, flipping her off and glaring.

"Hey now. You watch that mouth and finger, Aria." She said. Kayla Parks is a very prude girl when it came to cussing and shit like that. Kay is a very pretty girl. She has shoulder length cinnimon brown hair and gorgeous blueish green eyes. She is quite short and has a lot of freckles. Her personality, shutter, is very preppy. She says 'totally' and 'like' about every other word. If we weren't friends from third grade, I never would have talked to her.

"I was sound asleep, then you texted me, which scared the hell out of me." I said, hitting her arm.

"You, like, don't need to be sleeping." She said heading up to my room.

"Fine. You can deal with my bitchy ass then." I said, following her. I turned my radio on to 'Fireflies' by Owl City.

"So, like, I've been talking to this guy named Eli Chambers." Kayla said pulling her LG Chocolate out to answer a text.

"Cooool." I said, annoyed. "How did you met him?"

"Well, he went here in, like, the beginning of the year. Moved about three weeks into the year. He goes to Otsego and that's how I, like, met him." She explained. I just nodded. Kayla knew a ton of people from different schools. "He is moving back in, like, four days. He is really ugly."

"What does he look like?" I asked. Kayla thinks some of the hottest guys are hidious and vise versa. It's really weird.

"He is, like, totally short. His hair is naturally red, but he dyes it black. Umm, he is really skinny and has brown eyes." Eli sounded pretty damn attractive if you ask me. Well, except for his height.

"He doesn't sound that bad." I said. She gave me a 'You obviously have, like, no taste in boys' look. "Anyways, what team is he on?" Our school divided the grades into teams so we had designated teachers for English, Social Studies, Science, and Math. Don't ask why, because I don't know.

"I don't know. I haven't asked. Let's, like, call him!" She pulled out her phone and dialed the number.

"Can you, like, not say like for one minute." I said, annoyed as the phone rang. Kayla just laughed.

"Hello?" He finally picked up.

"Heyyy!" We yelled into the phone.

"Ah! I think I'm deaf now!" Eli laughed.

"Well, hello there, sir! I'm Aria Shaw, Kayla's best friend." I said, yelling into the phone.

"Well, Aria, you sound pretty damn hot. I'm Eli Chambers." He said. I could tell he was smiling.

"Why thank you. You don't sound that bad yourself." I giggled. He really didn't. His voice was deep, but not 'I'm a manly man' deep. "So I hear you're coming back to B.G."

"Hell yeah. It'll be good to see some of my old buds again." He said.

"I bet. So what team are you going to be on?" I asked.

"I don't know yet. I think I'm going to be on Liberty again." I became confused. Liberty was my team.

"Again? I'm on Liberty and I never saw you." I said, trying to remember a short red head in my first four classes. No luck. There was one in my gym class and chior class, though.

"Yeah I was. We must not have had any classes together."

"Did you have gym and chior?"

"Yeah. I had gym sixth period and chior seventh."

"I remember you now!" I yelled into the phone.

"Can you, like, be any louder?" Kayla laughed.

"Oh shut up. You've been louder." She just shrugged. "Okay, Eli, in gym did you see a blonde chick kick her leg up in the air and then fall on her ass?" I asked thinking back. He was silent while he thought about it.

"Oh yeah! We were getting our teams for dogdeball when I saw some chick fall out of the corner of my eye. I remember yelling dumbass."

"That was me. My friend, Selena, and I were seeing who could kick higher and as I kicked my foot in the air, my other foot slipped out from underneath me." I explained. We just laughed remembering my idioticness.

We all talked on the phone for about three more hours. My mom came home and Kayla had to go home for dinner. Eli and I swapped numbers and were texting non-stop for the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello there, lovely. How are you this fine December night?
Well, here is another story I have re-written. It used to be called some long ass name, but I changed it.
I have written up to chapter ten, so I will be updating frequently.
The beginning is still slow, but trust me, things get quite interesting.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth.(: