Status: Love is a bitch.<\3

Too Good To Be True..

Eli In Person.

It has been a week since I first talked to Eli. Today he was finally coming to school. I was pumped to met him finally. I ran my straightener through my hair, fixed my makeup, and went downstairs to get my phone. I had two new texts. The first one was from Eli.

From: Eli!
Hey blondie! I can't wait to
see you in person! :D

I smiled and texted him back saying 'Ditto.(:', then I opened the second text message from my friend, Kaccii Thomas.

From: Kacc!!
Hey, loser.(: Can you bring me
mah sweatshirt, pweeasssee??
Spanks, girly.(;

I closed my phone, ran upstairs to grab my bag and Kaccii's sweatshirt, and walked out the garage door and down to the dreaded bus stop. Well, the stop wasn't dreaded, just the bus. It was always overcrowded, but my friend, Summer Bay, always saved me a spot.

"Hey, love." Summer said, sliding over. She has short blonde hair with bright blue eyes. She isn't skinny, but she isn't fat. She's curvy. Today she had on her blue aeropostale sweatshirt, a T-shirt with a monster eating a cupcake, long, bootleg jeans, and D.C.'s.

"Hey, Sum. How was you're weekend?" I asked.

"Shitty. As always. How about yours?"

"Eh. Okay I guess." I said, shugging. "So you know that guy I've been telling you about?"

"Eli?" She asked. I nodded with a smile.

"Yupp! He is coming to school today!" I squealed and Summer laughed.

"What team is he on?"

"Victory with you." I said as we arrived to school. We walked into the high school together then parted ways to get to our lockers. I grabbed my stuff from my locker, then I opened Kaccii's locker, which was right next to mine just like the past two years, and put her sweatshirt in it. Only reason I knew her combination was because she was always having trouble opening her locker, so I always had to open it.

I threw all my stuff onto my desk in the demon spawn's, Mrs. Stout, room. Of coarse her room happen to be right next to my locker. I traveled down the hall to the usual spot, where I met up with everyone. Rebecca Edwards was tickling her boyfriend's, Mason Odds, sides when I showed up. Adam Reeve, this kid that annoyed the fuck out of me, was chatting it up with this black haired kid.

"Hey, Aria, you're looking good today." Adam smiled, waving me over. The dude whispered something to him and Adam nodded.

"What do you want, fucker?" I said giving him a suspicious look.

"What? I can't give you a compliment." He smiled innocently.

"Not without wanting or planning something." I said.

"Hi. I'm Eli." The strange boy said. My mouth dropped. Oh. My. God! It was really him standing in front of me. He was was more attractive in person and he wasn't that short.

"You're Eli?! It's me, Aria!" I squealed, hugging him. He laughed and hugged me back. His front teeth were a tad crooked and he had quite a few freckles.

"So you are the mysterious girl I've been texting." He said, smiling. I saw Kayla walking toward us.

"KAYLA!" I screamed down the hall. She ran up and hugged me. "Look! It's Eli! He finally showed up!" Kayla giggled softly and gave him a shy smile.

"Aren't you guys dating?" Adam asked, pointing at Eli and Kayla. They nodded. I was still in shock from that news. One day Kayla is saying he is ugly. Next, they're dating. Yeah, I don't understand it either.

"Burn in Hell." I shot at Adam.

"I tried, but they brought me back." Adam retorted. I kicked his leg and the warning bell rang. Everyone started shuffling to class. My boyfriend, Alex Woodley, walked right past me and into the classroom, like everymorning. He didn't bother to say hi. I sighed and followed him into the classroom.

My friend, Donna West, came skipping up to me and sat down on my desk. Donna is short and skinny. She has long dirty blonde hair and green eyes. She was in my first four periods and my lunch. Everyday she had something mysteriously wrong with her. Today, she had a brace on her wrist.

"What did you do now?" I asked.

"Slipped on ice." She laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"You are the clumbseist(sp?) person I know." I said, shooing her off my desk so I could get ready for the demon spawn's lecture.

The damn bitch went on forever about proper grammar. I nearly flew out of my chair and ran to get the hell out of there. Donna stopped me though. "Can you carry my stuff? I'm not suppose to put weight on my wrist."

I glared at her. "Fine." I grummbled putting all her shit on top of mine. "Damn! How much shit do you have?" I groaned.

"C'mon, Arias! Use those muscles!"

"What muscles?!" She just laughed and walked to Algebra. I headed out into the hallway when I saw Eli. I tried to wave, but I ended up dropping half of Don's books on the ground. "Damnit!" I muttered picking everything up. Eli laughed so I stuck my tounge out at him and walked to Algebra.

************

*Ding! Ding!*

Finally! Lunch time! I charged out of the science room, stuffed all my stuff in my locker, and charged to the cafeteria with Donna closely behind me.

"Do not let Adam sit by me. He would not stop poking me last week." I groaned.

"Stop whinning." Don laughed, sitting down. Soon enough Adam and Eli came waltzing into the cafeteria. A smile spread across my lips.

"Hey, Ari." Eli greeted me with a smile. He took the open spot next to me and Adam sat by him. Thank God.

"Ari?" I asked.

"Yupp. It's my nickname for you."

"Cute." I giggled. "Eli this is my friend, Donna West. She's like my older sister, just shorter than me." Donna gave him a quick grin then scowled at me and hit my arm.

"Well nice to meet you, too." Eli said polietly.

"Yeah, nice to meet you." Donna smiled as I rubbed my arm.

"So how has you're first day been?" I asked.

"Better now that I'm hanging out with you." I could feel my cheeks flush.

"Dude. Why are you using a pickup line?" Adam asked and Eli punched his chest.

"He has a girlfriend, dumbass." I snapped. Adam just pulled his fake surprised look. I got out of my seat and slapped him as hard as I could.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled.

"Don't be a smartass with me." I smiled. Eli and Donna started laughing.

"You're a fiesty one, aren't you?" Eli asked, giving me a high five. I just smiled deviliously.

"Yeah, you do not want to fuck with this little bitch." Donna laughed.

"She would know." I grinned bigger. "I'm the sweetest bitch any of you will ever know."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Aria and Eli meet. Yay. What do you think about them? What do you think about Donna and Adam? Personally I think Adam is a jackass. Just wait. He tends to do some more dumb shit that end up with some welts and a cut.(: that's all I shall tell you.
Let me know whacha thinking.(;
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth.(: