Status: done

Young Money

Men

“Wayne where the hell is Gudda?”
“I think he’s in the kitchen with some girl.”
I growl and start to walk toward the kitchen when Rashard came running up to me.
“Ey Zarah can you help me with something?”
“Sure what is it?”
“I have a date tonight with this girl I really like and I don’t know what to wear.”
“Where’s Nicki?”
“She’s out shoppin.”
“Okay when’s your date?”
“Chris is gonna be here in about an hour to pick me up.”
“Alright you go shower and I’ll get your clothes laid out.”
“Thanks Za you’re the best.”
I smile walking towards his room saying I know. I walk in and pull open his closet and pull out a nice grey shirt and open his dresser and pull out some nice blue jeans and the pull out a NY hat and lay it out on his bed.
“Why you in Rashard’s room?”
“Helping him with his lil’ date he’s got tonight.”
“Ah that’s right. Nigga’s gotta have his swag on.”
I laugh and walk past Drake and start to head toward the kitchen to see if Gudda is still there. I was about to walk into the kitchen when Wayne walks out and throws me over his shoulder.
“Wayne I need to talk to him right now!”
“Sorry Za but he told us to keep you away from him so this girl doesn’t think he’s taken.”
“Fuck that bitch then. That’s my big brother! Ain’t no bitch good enough for him!”
“Damn girl got a pair of lungs on her.”
“You should hear her in bed.”
“WAYNE!”
“What they’ve all heard ya and are about to hear ya again.”
“What the hell are ya”
Before I could finish my sentence I was being thrown on a bed. I lean up onto my elbows and look at Wayne as he closes the door and locks it. I growl and wait for him to come over to me. He walks over to me and jumps on the bed right next to me. I toll over and straddle him.
“Alright, you’re about to go to jail tomorrow. Don’t you be fuckin with me.”
“Aw come on Ma you know you want to.”
“Later. It will be you’re going away present.”
“You gonna be there when I get out?”
“Well ya know Drake’s been tryin to hit this.”
“What the hell?”
“I’m kidding.”
“You best be kidding.”
I smile and kissed him. He really was the most amazing guy to have ever walked into my life. I pulled back and played with his dreads.
“Love you babegirl.”
“Love you to Wayne.”
♠ ♠ ♠
update when i can along with my other story