Status: done

Young Money

holy crap!

I was just about to kiss him again when my cell went off. We both sighed as I reached into my back pocket and grabbed my phone. I looked and saw that it was my son.
“Hello?”
“Momma can you come get me?”
“Yeah where you at?”
“Up at the mall with my girl.”
“Alright I’ll be there in about 20 minutes.”
“Iight.”
I smiled and looked back down at him and kissed him lightly on the lips.
“I’ll be back. I gotta go pick up Zak.”
“Fine I guess I’ll work on some songs.”
I kissed him and left to get my son. While I was pulling out at a stop sign I looked to my right and saw a truck speeding down the road. I screamed but it didn’t help. Everything seemed to stop and happen in slow motion. My car flipped and flipped and rolled until it stopped on the roof.
~wayne~
I walked around the house when I heard the news come on. I walked in to see Gudda looking like he was about to cry. I walked over to the couch an saw Nicki and Twist all watching the news.
“What’s going on?”
“Car wreck just down the road.”
“Why does Gudda look like”
But I didn’t get to finish as I saw Zarah’s car flipped on the roof. I yanked the remote out of Twist’s hands an turned up the volume up on the tv.
“It would seem that Ms. Zarah Henson had stopped at this stop sign behind me and while she was pulling out this drunk driver fell asleep at the wheel and hit her car full force going 65 mph. EMS are transporting her as we speak to LA Community South. We’ll keep you updated on this story as we get information.”
I stood there in utter shock. I couldn’t believe that not even 5 minutes ago she was laying in bed with me.
“I have to go there.”
“We’ll all come with you.”
I couldn’t even move or register what the guys were saying around me. I felt someone come up net to me and touch my shoulder. I jumped and looked and saw Twist.
“We’re gonna go with Gudda to the hospital. You gonna come with us.”
“Yeah.”
I pulled my shoes on and ran out the door and jumped in the back of Gudda’s car an we speed out of the drive way and down the street toward the hospital. By the time we got there we all jumped out of the car and ran into the ER.
“We’re looking for Zarah Lilly.”
“Who are you?
“I’m her brother an this is our family.”
“Well she’s in surgery I’ll let the doctor know that her family is here. But for now can you please wait in the waiting room?”
We all nodded and walked over to a group of chairs. We sat there not saying anything to anyone or each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to sofia.loves.PINK for commenting!