By Your Side

Disneyland Fight!

Image

By Your Side

Chapter Three

Kelli watched as Joe pulled into a parking spot, she hurried to the car and jumped in.

“Hello” Joe said, cherry.

“Hi.... what're we doing?”

“Going to Disney!”

“Oh, awesome, good thing I wore my sneakers.”

“Yes, its gonna be so fun, were gonna ride California scream till we puke” Joe pulled out of the parking lot and zoomed down the road, an hour latter they were walking into California Adventures. He practically pulled her to the back of the park, to where the roller-coaster was, they waited in line for a good ten minutes before they were given the front car. They went around the corner, their seat belts tight and the bars over their shoulders.

1.......2........3.....

They were off in a fast speed, they got to the first hill then the next then the somersault, the ride was long, one of the longest roller-coaster's Kelli had ever been on. When it was finally over both felt slightly buzzed and dizzy as they climbed out to go look at their picture.

“OH.... LOOK AT YOUR FACE” Joe yelled, pointing out Kelli's horrified face.

“Your's doesn't look any better....” Kelli trailed off

“Yeah, but I'm hot” he smirked.

“Oh please” she walked away from the counter, he fallowed behind her, they were now going back to the front of the park, to grab a bite to eat at the hot dog place then go ride the Monsters Inc ride.

“I am sexy” Joe stated, as he took a bite of his hot dog, they turned the corner to see the Monsters Inc right ahead.

“Are not....”

“Nicole thinks I am” Joe smirked, he threw away his hotdog wrappers and fought to stay up with Kelli, who suddenly was walking a lot faster. “Wait up.... gees.”

“Who cares what she thinks” she suddenly came at him.

“I do, I asked her out tomorrow night.”

“You did?” Kelli almost yelled.

“Yep, while we were waiting in line to ride California Scream... she said yes “ Joe smiled big.

“I can't believe you...” Kelli trailed off.

“What?” Joe asked confused, his smile fading.

“Your texting her while your s'pose to be spending the day with me?”

“I didn't think you would mind....” Joe trailed off, still looking confused.

“Well I do” she stomped away from him. He caught up to her in the line but when they got up to the front she told the worker she wanted to ride in a car alone, forcing Joe to ride in a car with a runny nose little boy who kept staring at him the whole time. Once he was out he waited for her at the exit and when she came out she just stormed right past him.

“Kelli, knock it off” he jogged after her.

“Your a jerk, Joe.”

“But I didn't do anything....” he trailed off, she broke out into a run and went into one of the stores and that's when Joe lost her, he just gave up and went and sat inside the bakery.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its not that long.... the next one will be longer... please comment!!!