Escaping Hell

11

I. Hate. School! It's full of hateful jocks and horrible people who want to hurt me and my baby. Sorry, it's been a long and terrible day. Let's have a flashback, shall we?

Flashback


We walked in the school, Kassie said something about going to the gym?, anyways, she ran off. We were minding our own business when, like, ten guys came up to us.

"What do you want?" I snarled at a jock named Cal.

"Your parents are very disappointed that you didn't come home. And, I just wanted you to know that it was their last chance to pay back Greg." He started laughing. "They said that we should find you and..." He looked at Brent. "we could have anything that we could find. Consider it a late fee."

"Get the hell away from me and my boyfriend! Your not going to touch him." That didn't phase them; they just came closer.

"That's where you're wrong, sweetie." They were too close for comfort now. I swung at one, hitting his nose pretty hard, but another came at me instead. Even though I knew it was hopeless, I would never except defeat. That'd be like handing me and Brent over to them.

I heard screaming as a few of them went down.

"Get him out of here, Cory!" I was Kassie. Finding a hole, I maneuvered us both out of the fight. What I saw was really shocking. I saw some random jocks, preps, sk8ers, and nobodies actually defending us! And here I thought the whole school hated me.

"You ever try to lay a hand on either my brother or friend, I swear I'll send people!" Kassie yelled as the boys ran away. "Brent, Cory, are you alright?"

"Y- yeah... Who were all of those people actually helping?" I asked. Brent buried his head into me more.

"I never said that I didn't have any friends. They are people that are on my contact list. Let's leave it at that." As she was explaining, everybody that was in the fight went back to what they were doing, like it never even happened. Strange...

End Flashback


Yeah, our day sucked. Brent just finally fell to sleep. It has been a long day, I was tired, and I knew that I should go to bed, but I just can't. I just have this feeling that something bad is about to happen. And what if the feeling is right? What if I fall asleep and something bad happens to Brent or anyone else in this house? I'd be too busy sleeping to even notice!

"Go to sleep, Cory." I looked up to see Kassie leaning against the door frame.

"I can't, what if something happens to him? I'd hate for something to hurt him."

"Babet, nothing will happen to him because your right next to him. I know you're scared, but what are you going to do if someone comes up and you're too tired to defend him? Besides, my 'people' will be watching over you both now. And believe me, you don't know who the hell they will be." I laughed.

"That helps. How come I didn't know about this other life of yours?" She shrugged. "Oh well, see ya later."

"Night, love ya"

"You two talk too much," Brent whined.

"I'm sorry, babe. Go back to sleep. Good night, Kass."

"Night, lovies."
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah.... I;m such a procrastinator! Sorry =[

But.... I will TRY to update sooner than I have.

Please keep reading, and leave comments, it encourages me to update quickly.

xoxo,
The Raechelness!