Status: In Progress

When You're Feeling Empty, Keep Me in Your Memory

Classy Lady

I hadn’t seen Jimmy in almost a whole damn week and it was killing me! I was stuck up in Hollywood modeling for SYC FUK, but the shoot has been a blast. Plus, I get to keep all the clothes I get photos with!

Now I was sitting in a tiny hotel room sipping on a cold brew. I sighed and walked out to the patio, taking a seat in one of the iron chairs. I sighed heavily and stared out at the busy city. I was ready to go back home but the shoot today went later than planned and I was exhausted causing myself to stay one more day.

I was pulled from my deep thoughts as my phone ran in my pocket. I reached in and pulled out to see that big goofy grin plastered on my screen. I smiled and answered it, “bebe.”

I heard a chuckle from the other end, “what you doing babe?”

“Sitting on the balcony drinking a Coors Light,” I said smiling.

“Such a classy lady,” he said with a chuckle.

“Well beer fits better in the mini fridge,” I said slyly.

“True,” he said I’m sure with a huge smile.

“How’s baby sister doing?” I asked changing the subject.

“She’s like a zombie. She comes down after we eat and grabs usually a box of cereal or the tub of ice cream then walks back to her room, but not before pouring herself a drink,” he said sighing.

“My brother is such a dick,” I said sighing.

“It’s Potter, I just wish I could have warned her,” he said with another sigh.

“If I had known she was your sister I would have said something before, but I had no clue,” I said then sipped on the brown bottle.

“I know you would,” he said sighing.

“I miss you,” I said softly.

“I miss you too babe,” he said. “When are you coming home?”

“Well I’ll be back tomorrow probably,” I said slowly.

“Can’t wait,” he said softly.

“I’ll go home and talk to my brother then I’ll defiantly come see you, I promise,” I said softly.

“You better, I went to see that beautiful face of yours,” he said with a big grin I am sure.

“And I can’t wait to see you either,” I said smiling widely.

“What I’m not handsome?” he asked joking.

I chuckled, “you are very handsome Jimmy.”

“Why thank you babe,” he said softly. “Oh babe my sister just came out I really should try and talk to her.”

“Call me before you go to bed,” I said softly.

“Of course,” he said softly.

I smiled, “bye babe.”

With that we hung up and I sighed continued to watch the city life. I couldn’t wait to get back home and see everyone that I loved. Believe me I loved it here, but I was ready to be back home and in the country side…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Outfit