Status: In Progress

When You're Feeling Empty, Keep Me in Your Memory

Insanely Frisky

I felt uneasy after Jayne started to cry over my brother. I didn’t know what to say then Jimmy came back and that made it more awkward. I slung my arms around his waist and smiled up at him, “so you said you come house looking with me this week right?”

He smiled and nodded, “of course. Now how ‘bout you tell me what it is wrong with my sister?”

I shrugged and pushed my hips into his, “doesn’t matter right now. What matters is that I’m insanely frisky right now.”

I heard a soft groan come from his lips then he spoke out, “but we’re in public.”

“So,” I said rubbing my hips against his. “All the more fun.”

He groaned and pressed his lips to mine and spoke against them, “we could leave.”

“We could,” I said and smirked.

He slipped his keys into my hand, “I’ll meet you out in the car in a minute.”

I smirked and kissed him, “don’t take too long.”

He nodded quickly then watched me sway my hips out of the bar and out of sight. I slipped into the driver seat of his pick up starting it up turning the bass low on subs so it was just music playing through the sound system. I looked in the mirror primping myself making sure I looked sexy as hell.

Minutes later he appeared at the driver side of the truck opening the door to see me sitting in his spot. He raised an eyebrow at me, “I’m driving.”

“Nope, you’ve had more to drink then myself,” I said and took his Rockstar hat off his brown hair setting it on the dash. “Get in.”

He groaned and hurried around the side, “drive fast.”

“I always do,” I smirked and threw the truck into reverse backing out of the spot then sliding into drive gunning it out of town and back into the countryside.

I saw Jimmy’s figure slid over into the middle after pulling the center council up. I smirked and rested my hand on his thigh digging my manicured nails into his thigh. He brushed my blonde locks to the side and kissed down my chin to my neck and collarbone. Pulling down a dirt road I drove deeper than killed the headlights about halfway down throwing the truck into park I looked at Jimmy and smirked.

He raised an eyebrow at me, “how’d you know about this place?”

“I’ve seen it a few times,” I said and pressed my lips against his. I hooked my fingers on his hemline and the other on the side of his head. He smirked pushing my back to the back of the door.

*~*


The next day I woke up and rolled over into Jimmy’s muscular chest and sighed. I slept over at Jimmy’s again. I leaned up kissing his chin lightly. He stirred and looked down at me.

I smiled up at him, “morning.”

“Morning,” he said groggily.

I chuckled and stood up stretching with my back to him. I bent over and grabbed his shirt from last night off the floor sliding it on my arms then buttoning it up half way giving plenty view of the sides of my tata’s.

“Come back to bed,” Jimmy said more awake now and laying on his side.

I looked at him and smiled, “I’ll be back.”

“Where you going?” he asked me as I walked out of the bedroom and into the next room.

I heard him groan but I eventually walked back in and crawled back into bed with him. I snuggled into his chest and he smiled, “see I wasn’t gone long.”

He nodded, “it wasn’t. What’d you do?”

“Started your coffee,” I said smiling.

“Ah,” he said and smiled.

I nodded, “how’s your head?”

“Good, I stopped at a good time last night,” he said and smiled.

“Me too,” I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

He sighed and pulled me closer, “so you gonna tell me now why my sister was crying last night?”

“Men,” I said flatly.

“Whose ass do I need to beat now?” he asked me.

I sighed and shook my head, “let me handle this one babe. I think I’d rather this person live than to die.”

“Who is it?” he asked me.

“Potter,” I said softly.

“Todd?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said softly.

He went to get up but I stopped him. He shook his head at me, “what?”

“Don’t please. It’s my brother,” I said slowly. “I’ll deal with it.”

“No, it’s my sister,” he said angry.

“Jimmy it’s my fucking brother, I’ll deal with his stupid ass!” I said and got up and started gathering my clothes and sliding them on. With that I went towards the door with all my things.

“Where you going?” he asked me.

“Home,” I said and opened the door.

With that I left to deal with my brother and to get away from an angry Jimmy. I slipped into my truck and drove home only to get screamed at by Todd for not being home last night. Then we had a huge blow out fight that lead to me grabbing boxes and packing my stuff earlier than planned. He was a stupid and I hated him at the moment!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Outfit for bar