Status: New story

How wrong we were to think

The last one..

Frank's POV

I felt the bed dipping down beside me and I blinked my eyes open, looking around to see Gerard crawling over to me. It was dark but he looked really tired, and his arms looked stained with something dark. My heartbeat sped up. Where had he been? Gerard looked at me for a moment, obviously thinking I was asleep, and he smiled slightly. Then he leaned back and pulled his shirt off over his head, chucking it across the room. He then tugged off his jeans, and glanced at me again, I closed my eyes over slightly, pretending to sleep. He noticed I still had my boxers on, and decided to keep his on, too. He lay down next to me and pulled the covers up over both of us.
His arm slid around my waist and he pulled me into him. I sighed and breathed in, expecting his warm smell, but instead he smelled slightly of blood and... sex? I stiffened and he noticed.
"Frank, are you awake?" He whispered. I didn't want to answer, but I nodded slowly. His thumb stroked my lower stomach gently and he kissed the side of my head.
"Where were you?" I asked him. I felt his grip tighten on me slightly.
He hesitated. "I had to go somewhere, Frankie,"
"Where?"
Gerard spun me aroumd to face him and hooked his leg around mine, moving so that I felt him pressed right against my member, which was already starting to go hard from his contact. He bucked his hips and leaned forward to kiss me roughly. I pulled back. "Tell me where you were and why the fuck you smell like blood and sex,"
Gerard stiffened. "Frank-"
"You fucked Bert, didn't you," It was more of a statement than a question.
He looked away and I laughed once, not out of amusement, though. "You sick bastard, you fucked your ex who is also my ex?"
"I...I did it for us, Frank,"
"What? So cheating on me with my/your ex is somehow gonna-"
"He's dead,"
I blinked slowly. "What."
Gerard stroked my cheek and planted a sloppy, wet kiss on my chest, before replying, "He is dead,"
"But... Gerard! You're not going back to prison," I gripped his wrists tightly in my hands, scared of losing him again. He put his arms around me and hugged me close. I felt his nose rub gently against the top of my head. He bent down and kissed my nose. "I'm not going back to prison," He whispered.
"What...How do you know?"
"I went out with Bert for years, I know people who hate him, and who'd all to happily take the blame for his murder if it gets them famous, I can blame them if I get questioned."
I shook my head doubtfully. "That wont work..."
"Trust me,"
I frowned and looked up at him. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Gerard wiped it away gently with his thumb and kissed the wet spot on my face. "Baby, don't cry," he said quietly, his voice gentle and smooth and it made me feel all tingly when he spoke. "Whats wrong? We can finally be together..."
"You murdered Bert," I paused, resting my face on the side of his neck, "You fucking raped him, didn't you?"
Gerard stiffened. I knew he hated that word. I sighed.
"Gee, your fucking DNA is gonna be all over him,"
"I'll say I fucked him earlier that night," Gerard said without hesitating. I frowned again, not entirely happy with this arrangement. But before I could speak, Gerard's lips were on mine and he had rolled so that he was on top of me. His tongue and mine moved together and he gripped my wrists and held them above my head, sitting up and smiling down at me. "Frankie, you're still the most important thing to me. Just cause I fucked Bert doesnt mean my feelings for you have changed. That was only to get him fucking close to me first,"
I tried to ignore the knot that was forming in my stomach. Gerard was a complete psychopath. But he was also the most beautiful man I have ever seen and he was sitting on top of me, half naked, and I pouted, and his lips moved to mine almost instantly. I smiled slightly, and when he moved his hands from mine and slid them down my sides, I cupped his face with one hand, and the other moved down to his boxers, and I forgot for a minute that he'd fucked my ex earlier that night. His eyes flashed mischeviously when he felt my hand. He pulled back, and grinned at me. "What? I asked. He shook his head, smirking, before he lunged at me and knocked me onto the floor.
It must have made a lot of noise because two minutes later, Mikey was knocking on the door and starting to open it, calling in to ask us what was happening.
"Not now, Mikes," Gerard called, his eyes never leaving mine, "Trying to have sexy time with Frank,"
I burst into a fit of giggles, and heard Mikey mutter something as he left again. Gerard smirked and his lips touched mine again, this time very soft and gentle, and he tangled his hands up in my hair, moaning softly. He rocked his hips back and forward in time with his moans, and I whimpered at the contact. The feel of his crotch against mine was almost enough to send me over the edge. He moved his lips to my chin and down my neck. I whimpered and tugged his boxers down a little bit. He smirked slightly, I felt it the way his lips moved on my skin, and he gripped my wrists grntly, pushing them down to pull his boxers off quickly. He rolled me over again and pulled mine off. Once both naked and our boxers were elsewhere, Gerard straddled me.
I looked him up and down, he was covered with dried sweat and blood. He looked...well, vaguely evil. My stomach knotted. Did I want him fucking me now? After he'd raped and murdered my ex? No way in hell! I licked my dry lips and looked up at him.
"G-gee?"
"Yeah baby?"
"C-can we n-not...f-fuc-ck now?"
He pulled back and looked baffled. "What? But-"
I shook my head. "I don't want sex now, can we just... cuddle?" He looked vaguely amused, then he bent dpwn and kissed me really gently, his lips so light on mine that it felt almost as if the air was kissing me, instead of my lover. He pulled me to my feet and gestured towards the bed. I sat down and he sat next to me, pulling the covers up over both of us. He turned me away from him and wrapped his arms around my waist, and he snuggled in behind me, kissing the back of my neck lightly. I sighed and closed my eyes over. Gerard was quiet for a moment, then he put his ear close to mine, and moved his hand to my chest, over my heart.
"Frankie,"
"I love you," I said softly.
He hesitated. "I love you too,"
I opened my eyes and turned to him. "What did you say?"
"I love you, Frank," He said, "Always have, I guess... I... I just didnt wanna say it in case anything happened,"
"But..."
"I have a good feeling about the future, Frankie. I love you more than anything and I want to stay with you forever, if you'll have me,"
I smiled and threw my arms around his neck. "I will,"
And then I touched my lips to his and felt warm and fuzzy inside. He loved me. He felt the same way. Somewhere in there was a normal person who loved and cared for others... he wasn't all psycho. I could almost have laughed with happiness. He loved me. Gerard Way. Convicted murderer and rapist, total psychopath... but he loved me. And I loved him back.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end. so feedback on it please and any ideas for other storys, im writing a few ob my computer tell me if you wanna be a charicter in one :) killjoys and normal people alike..

Thanx to my amazing readers, commenters, and subscribers i love you so much you mean the world.