Status: Completed. Thank you~

Early Mourning

Twelve

I feel at peace

Well, maybe not really, but more at peace than I have ever been in the past couple months. I sighed and licked my lips, keeping my eyes closed and my head nuzzled into the fabric. I grumbled to myself when I couldn't bury myself in the blanket because of a hard surface.

Was I curled up against the wall again?

I heard someone chuckle and I felt my body freeze. The laughter echoed in my ears for couple of seconds and I slowly pulled away from the warmth. Larson looked down at me, shaking his head and laughing again. "Hows it going Dane?" He asked, dark eyes twinkling. I furrowed my eyes brows at him.

"What are you- oh" I asked, suddenly remembering the events that had occurred. I frowned and rubbed my head, remembering how filthy I was. I scrunched up my nose and sighed. "I'm so sorry about before. I'm sorry I've been rude to you and such. Honestly, I don't even know what I was saying when I was yelling out you" I confessed, standing up from my spot on the couch and stretching.

My lungs burned, body aching and my mouth felt dry. My eyes felt itchy and my stomach was begging for food.

"Don't worry about it. It's already eight at night" Larson notified, standing up and stretching as well.

"Fuck," I hissed rubbing up my eye, "C-could you give me a ride, I didn't get here by car. . ." . I watched as he pulled his keys out of his pocket and twirled them around his finger.

"Are you okay Dane?" He asked, after a couple of seconds. I tilted my head at him, wondering what he meant. I felt the monster within me stir but I quickly stuffed it back in it's cave and quickly came up with an answer.

"Obviously not, come on. I look like shit" I told him, pulling a leaf out of my hair. Larson looked at me suspiciously and gnawed at his bottom lip.

"Do you want to hang out with me at my place? It get a little lonely there" he whispered, his lips forming a frown.

I don't get how I was acting. Don't understand where my cold and expressionless exterior had gone. Because for once, I didn't lash out on Larson.

I nodded my head in agreement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited January 25, 2014


Thank you for commenting.
AshlynnLyrix, Ace Lightning., Angels Suffocating

We're all just candles in the wind.. trying desperately so stay lit.

Comment And Subscribe