Status: Four-shot about Cristiano Ronaldo {Complete}

Surprise!

Surprise Number 1

I slammed the door as I entered our his room in our his house,because I plan to move out A.S.A.P. Good thing I still kept my house.I went to my closet and got out my suitcases,setting them on the bed I threw every piece of clothing that could fit into them.I still didn’t hear him so I guess I had time to leave.I stopped throwing clothes into my suitcase when the light hit something on my left hand:the engagement ring.My blood boiled as I angrily ripped it of and placed it on the side table and I stopped.How could he do this? Was I not enough? Was he lying when he said that he loved me? I wasn’t going to cry,he didn’t deserve my tears.My eyes moved to a picture that was framed and it made me even angrier.It showed him and I kissing under the mistletoe.I placed it face down and zipped up my suitcases.I quickly pulled them out behind me and moved down the stairs.I forgot everything else and I headed straight toward the front door.I placed my hand on the door knob and opened the door,coming face-to-face with him;Cristiano Ronaldo.My anger flared once I met his surprised gaze, “Move.”

He glanced behind me and his eyes widened,“Where are you going with those?”

My eyes narrowed, “I’m taking a vacation from someone.”

“From who?”He asked stepping inside and attempting to take away the suitcases but I moved them away from him.

“From you,I don’t want to see you today,tomorrow,and forever,”I pushed past him,my suitcases rolling from behind me.

“What did I do?”Came his clueless response.

I scoffed,“Don’t play dumb,but when you figure it out,don’t come looking for me.”I headed toward my car and opended the door,turned it on and headed down the driveway,in my rearview mirror,I saw his sad face.Psh,probably acting to make me feel bad for him. I looked straight ahead and that’s when the tears broke out,blurring my vision.The image of him and that slut was enough to make me want to cry my eyes out.I had went to Old Trafford when a game had ended,I wasn’t able to go since my work had called and said they needed another pediatrician,I came home expecting to see him,on the couch,watching the sports channel talk on and on about how great he is,but Cristiano still hadn’t come home and it was about an hour that the game had ended.I,worried,headed to the stadium and straight to the lockeroom,but I stopped short when I heard sounds coming from the other side.

“Cristiano…ohhh,”a women moaned out.

I had backed away and ran out of there as fast as I could.Hightailing it back the the house.My phone threw me out of my depressing flashback.I held it up to my face,Cristiano Ronaldo,flashed on the screen.I pressed ‘end’ and put it back down on the passenger seat.I wiped my face with the back of my hand.

I arrived at my home,and I saw a car there,a blue ferrari.I groaned,I didn’t want to talk to anybody right now,especially Him. I got out of my car,nonetheless,and headed toward my house,finding Maximiliano,or Max,Garza sitting on the porch with a 3 year old,green eyed baby on his lap.

“Momma,”The baby,Fabiano,joyously cried out,his dimpled smile appeared and his arms were outstretched towards me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy this about cristiano ronaldo.And please comment.