Status: Four-shot about Cristiano Ronaldo {Complete}

Surprise!

Surprise Number 2

I know what people would think,that it was my baby,but no,he isn’t.His mother died giving birth and I started dating his father a couple of months later,so I guess Fabiano thought that I was his mother.I thought it was sweet,I loved the him like he was my baby. “Fabiano,how are you, darling?”I asked smiling a bit as I picked the little baby up.

“Valeria,are you okay?”Max asked as he stood up and he put a hand on my tear stained cheek,wiping it somewhat clean with his thumb.

“Uhh,yeah,I’m fine,”I moved away from him and toward the front door,fumbling with the key,trying to get it in the lock,but still holding Fabiano.A frustrated sigh escaped my lips.

“Here,let me help.”Max took the key out of my grasp and put it in the lock.

“I could’ve done it,”I muttered passing him and walking toward the kitchen.

“What’s wrong with you? Where’s that fiancé of yours?”he asked following me.

I sighed and my eyes started to tear up.Max,he is my ex-boyfriend,we ended our relationship on good terms,at least to me it seemed that way.I looked at Fabiano’s bright green eyes,and it felt like i was staring into a mirror when i saw my own blue eyes in his.My back was to Max,and taking advantage of that,i tried to calm myself down,but it failed and my shoulders started to shake.

“Val?”Max’s voice held concern as his hands wrapped around my waist and i found his head placed on my right shoulder.

I don’t know what happened because i couldn’t hold my tears in any longer,turning around in his embrace,carefully avoiding from hurting Fabiano, i placed my head on his chest and started to let it all out, “It’s...over.”

~~~~~~Elsewhere~~~~~~

“Hmm,it worked,”a women said smirking as she saw Valeria’s car parked infront of the her house.She quickly got out of her own car and walked toward the house,quickly and quietly,she went around it and looked through the windows trying to catch a glimpse of the girl she hated so much.The one that stole Cristiano and his money away from her.Karina saw her,or should she say them. She smirked and another plan started to form in her wicked mind.i’m sure Cristiano would love to see this. Quickly taking her phone out,she snapped a picture of Valeria,the guy and the baby that was in full view to the phone.

Who doesn’t love a family picture?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this one. Please,please comment.Thank you Teenagedream91 for commenting,and i hope you like this one.