Status: Complete.

Resistance Is Useless

Alex/Karina

Alex

I yawned and squinted at the sunlight peeking in through my blue curtains. I rolled over and draped my arm over Karina’s hips.
“Good morning,” She sang, batting her eyelashes and grinning. Her black hair cascaded down the pillow and around her face.
“Morning,” I mumbled groggily, leaning in to kiss her. “How long have you been up?”
“I don’t know,” She shrugged. “Maybe ten, fifteen minutes. It’s almost ten. What are we gonna do today?”
“Anything you want to do,” I instantly told her. I still had to make up for what I did. I promised her I would. She looked up at the ceiling and bit her lip, twirling her hair around her finger.
“Shit,” I groaned, remembering what the guys told me to do before noon.
“What’s wrong?” She asked, still twirling her hair.
“I forgot I had to do something before twelve,” I told her.
“Well, that’s okay. I can just stay here until you get back or something,” She said, frowning.
“No, you can come. Maybe we can go out to lunch or something afterwards. It won’t take long,” I said, kissing her forehead.
“Umi Sake?” She asked, hopeful.
“Umi Sake it is,” I laughed.
“Good,” She smiled, and sat up, fixing her tank top. “I’m gonna go shower, wanna join me? You know, save some time… maybe get a little rowdy, that kinda stuff.” She smirked and pranced into the bathroom.
How could I resist.

Karina

I giggled, blowing soap bubbles into Alex’s face while he grabbed my hips. He shook his wet hair in mine. He backed me up into the wall under the showerhead, the water beating down between us.
“We still actually have to clean up, you know,” I said, grabbing his wrist and pulling him closer.
Our mouths smashed together, his tongue slipping between my lips. I relaxed against the tile wall as he moved lower to my neck and then to my breasts. He put one of my legs around his waist, working a finger into me. I rested my head on his shoulder in pleasure as he added another. I could practically feel myself leaking.
“Aren’t we,” I shuddered, “on a time limit?”

“We both know it doesn’t take us long,” He breathed in my ear, pushing and pulling his fingers roughly. “You’re soaked.”
“Fuck,” I moaned. “Come on. I’m not gonna last long.”
He removed his fingers and pulled my other leg up, holding me up from underneath. He asked if I was ready before pushing into me. He kissed me to muffle my scream.
“You’re so tight, Kari,” He groaned, going harder and faster.
I closed my eyes and grinded my hips in sync with his thrusts. “God, Alex,” I moaned loudly. “You feel so good.” I bit my lip.
He sped up and I knew he was close as he continued to hit my spot over and over again. He rubbed me as I clenched my legs around him. I screamed, dragging my nails down his back. In return he finished right after me, riding out our climaxes. I buried my face in his neck, pulling his hair and kissing his collarbone.
He pulled out and set me back on my feet. I realized my legs were nearly ready to give out. I leaned against the wall and ran my hands through my hair, going back to what just happened. I was sure I’d feel a little pain later in the day.
“Told you we don’t take long,” He teased.
“Shut up,” I laughed, grabbing the bottle of body wash and squirting it on him.

Alex

I shut my car door and linked hands with Karina. It was a little after noon, but so what. The guys wouldn’t know. Besides, Karina and I were a little busy earlier. All I had to do was go in the bank, check it out without looking suspicious, and I was done.
“Alex, why are we here?” Karina said in a hushed whisper, squeezing my hand. “Don’t do something stupid!”
“Calm down,” I said, opening the black glass door and leading her inside. “I’m just seeing if it’s something we can do or not. I’m not going to do anything.”
“You shouldn’t be doing it anyway!” She shrieked.
“Be quiet,” I told her. “Please.”
She glared at me and dropped my hand, crossing her arms. I rolled my eyes behind my tinted shades. I’d gotten used to her melodramatic acts every now and then.
I inconspicuously scoped the ceiling for all the cameras that showed the lobby. There were only four or five cameras, the windows were tinted, you could see out but people couldn’t see in as much, no bullet-proof glass on the counters, this should be easy.
“Next person,” The teller called. “Next person!” They spoke louder.
I turned around, facing the guy. He was in a suit with short brown hair. He looked like a family man to me.
“Oh, no, I’m just filling out a withdrawal slip,” I told him, waving the slip for him.
“Oh, carry on then,” He said, and then called the next person.
Idiot. I crumpled up the blank slip and tossed it in the trash. Now where was the surveillance room…
“Alex, I want to go. I don’t want to be here anymore,” Karina said, shuffling her feet.
“Give me a sec,” I said, looking towards where the cubicle offices were. There had to be a hallway somewhere leading to the room.
“Don’t make me stay,” Karina said. “Alex, come on.”
“I said just give me a minute,” I reiterated.
She sucked her teeth loudly. “Whatever, I’m leaving.”
I pushed the glass door open and ran after her, catching her around the waist and pulling her to the side of the building.
“Karina, stop,” I held her hands together. “I’m sorry.”
“No, you’re not sorry because if you were sorry you wouldn’t keep doing this to me,” She cried. “Why can’t you just stop?”
“Kari, it’s not that easy. I can’t just… leave,” I said.
“Then make it that easy,” She said, walking back to the car.
I sighed, realizing I’d fucked up again.

“I wish you wouldn’t worry about it,” I said, getting in the car after her. “I don’t want to do you like Jen.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I did both POVS, sexual content! I thought that was the least I own you guys after not updating for a month. Alex and Karina have these on and off problems.

Felicia got a summer job. Womp womp.

And I went on vacay and I start school soon. WOMP.

ANYWAY, DID ANYONE NOTICE SOMETHING IN THIS CHAPTER?

More to come soon!