Status: Complete.

Resistance Is Useless

Karina

“I’m standing here in front of Susquehanna bank, just two days after the robbery in which a large sum was taken and hostages were held. The suspects let the hostages go as a riot broke out. Police are not yet sure how the suspects escaped…”

I tuned out the news reporter on the television in the background, moaning as Alex nipped at my collarbone. We’d been going at it for the past two hours or so, like we’d never make love again. I didn’t mind spending it with Alex, but it scared me. If anything ever happened, I don’t know what I would do.

Police are still bringing in witnesses to question. Witnesses say there were five suspects, including an unmasked woman. As the department chief stated, they don’t have many leads but may have an idea of who the suspects are. They’re hoping to make an arrest as soon as possible with the help of witnesses and victims…”

I dropped my hips, pushing my hands against his chest. Alex must’ve sensed my uneasiness. He slowed down to a complete stop, still hovering over me.
“Just ignore it,” He panted.
“Were you even listening to the news?” I asked rhetorically.
He groaned, probably annoyed that he couldn’t get off anymore. I probably ruined the mood.
“Not when I have this in front of me, no,” He said, motioning to my body. He kissed my forehead.
“They’re going to find out who I am, who you are--” I ranted.
Alex reached over, grabbing the remote control, and turning the television off. “Better? Just don’t think about it. I told you, it’s going to be fine. I’ll protect you. Just…focus on me, alright?”
I nodded, even though it sometimes amazed me that he could act so nonchalant about it and brush it off. I pushed his bangs from his face and pulled him down to me, kissing him hard.
“I love you so much,” I said above a whisper. I ran my hands up and down his back slowly.
“I love you too,” He said, grunting as he got back into the rhythm.
I moaned as he kissed me all over. I put my leg around his waist, making him go deeper and faster. I curled my fingernails into his shoulder blades, biting my lip and closing my eyes.
“Fuck, Kari,” He moaned as I clenched myself around him. “I- damn.” He shrugged my hands off of him, pinning them to the mattress.
I would’ve whimpered from his tight grip on my wrist if it weren’t for the pleasure. I panted as he got rough, banging the headboard against the wall.
“Come on, Kari,” He whispered in my ear, freeing one of my hands to touch me. He reached down, rubbing me in a circular motion.
I shuddered underneath him, climaxing instantly. I squeezed my eyes shut, practically seeing stars as my mind clouded. I stopped moving my hips with Alex as he slowed down, groaning in satisfaction. I felt his warmth inside me as he came. He pulled out, collapsing beside me with his head on my chest.
“That was officially the best sex I’ve ever had,” I panted, giggling lightly. I pulled the sheet over our bodies.
“I love you,” Alex said, glancing up at me tiredly.
“Love you too,” I nodded. “Go to sleep, I know you’re tired.”
The only sounds were our quiet breathing and the occasional sounds of Peyton and Baz lurking the house. I ran my hands through his hair, twirling his brown locks around my finger, to help him fall asleep.
“I did that,” Alex said more like a statement than a question. He held my wrist in front of him, examining it. It was a little red, nothing more. “Kari, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know--”
“It’s okay,” I shrugged. He kissed both my wrists lightly. “I’m fine.” I leaned down, pecking him on the lips. “Go to sleep.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it's a filler chapter full of sex. And the last sex chapter there'll be. Aw.

I was going to end this story within the next two or three chapters, but I've changed my mind. I will extend this story, but there is not going to be a sequel.

I will say though, it's still towards the end of the story, but it's going to get intense. Well, more than intense than it is right now. Maybe 10 or so chapters left? I can probably drag it out a little.

I hope you guys like how this all plays out in the future. :)