Status: Hiatus

I Saw You Run Away

Chapter 8

I watched as there bus pulled up, Matt was in the front of the bus looking at us as they pulled in. He waved when he saw us standing there. Once the bus stopped they all jumped off and walked towards us painfully slow. I saw Tuck perk up as Syn Gates stepped off of the bus. Jimmy was the first one to approach us.

"Hey guy's you ready to tour yet?" He said in a high pitch voice that showed that he was excited about being away from home. Jay was the first one of us to talk.....welll he didn't exactly give us a chance to respond.

"HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER!" He yelled at the taller man. We all flinched when he yelled at Jimmy. Johnny seemed to be nervous as we all hugged and and started talking about how this tour was going to go this year.

We found out that we would be touring with an up and coming bands named Dance Gavin Dance, Topless, and Forgery to their Eyes. They all seemed to be cool but we didn't know the other bands like we knew each other.

"Sooo uh you guys want to swap some people out? I mean I love my band mates but their fucking annoying after seeing that at my house all of the time." I said wondering if they would really think of doing it. Avenged laughed at my question but put Johnny and Jimmy up as their candidates. We choose Jay, the little fucker was really annoying if you know him.

"Wait why don't I get a chance to Choose who goes?" Jay said as we pushed him towards their bus.

"Cause your tiny and everybody voted for so get the gone tiny fuck!" Tuck said.

"Well ain't that some shit?!" Jay said as we threw his shit on to their bus. Christ and The Rev were having the same argument with Syn, Shads, and Vengeance. I couldn't help but laugh at the hopeless protest. I left the rest of the guy's so I could go and have some needed quiet time away from Jay for once. What I ended up getting were 2 bigger and louder versions of him on our bus. I walked in on a bigger then necessary mess that wasn't here when we got off f the bus. Shads and Jimmy were having a 'argument' about him being on our bus. This was going to be a long tour, can't you tell?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kinda short but I'm just starting to get my mojo back so they may be longer in time so don't blame right now. Blame my professors for giving me so much stress and work.
Comment please...also subscribe.
Love you all

Daiton