Status: Completed.

Happy the Hard Way

Chapter 26

Kallel kept her eyes closed and soon someone was sitting across from her. She sighed and opened her eyes. Cameron was sitting next to her, a smile on his face.
Kallel smiled at him and tossed her iPod onto her bed.
“ditching the party are we?” he asked her, grabbing her hand
“yes, I just want to be alone. I miss my room.” she said, taking a deep breath.
“alone? Okay then” he said, raising an eyebrow. Then started to get up.
“well” she drug out “maybe not alone, alone. Alone with you sounds perfect”
Cameron picked her up and set her down on her bed “I feel like I haven‘t seen you in forever.” he said then kissed her. She had just saw him 3 days ago but indeed, it felt like she hadn’t seen him in weeks. Kallel knew this wasn’t a good idea, she had been in her room for 30 minutes now, someone would soon find out she was missing, and if her dad found her, in her room, with cameron, kissing. It wouldn’t be a good situation. Kallel gently pushed cameron off of her.
He sighed “I know, I know, bad idea.” he said, running his fingers through his hair. He pulled her onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her.
“we need to do something, just the two of us with no one else around” Kallel suggested, leaning her head back against him.
“like what?” he asked, giving her a quick kiss on her neck.
“I don’t know…”
“What’s you‘re favorite place in the entire world?” he asked
“Well, I‘d say Paris, but I‘ve never been there, so I‘d have to go with Chicago.” she said. Then it hit her, she could go to Chicago with Cameron, just for a weekend, she was eighteen now, she didn’t need parental approval. “Cam, lets go to Chicago, just you and me, it just has to be for a weekend, I‘m 18 so I don’t need my parents to approve…”
“Kallel, woah, that’s just. Nearly crazy…”
Kallel turned around in his lap “Please Cam, we can rent a hotel room…we can go this weekend, sure its not much time to plan but we can leave Friday afternoon, get there by that night. Then leave Monday morning. Just you and me.” she pleaded with him. Cameron had a disapproved look on his face.
“Kallel! You have guests here! Come down here right now” her mom yelled from downstairs.
Kallel rolled her eyes and looked at Cameron “count to 30 then walk out after me” she said then left. Back to the horrid party.
After the party Kallel was sitting in her room reading a book when Zach walked in asking to talk to her.
Kallel sat up, setting her book on her nightstand. “Sure, what did you want to talk about?” she asked.
“I know this isn’t really my place but I‘m not really happy about you and Cameron dating again. You‘re his first official girlfriend. What you did to him months ago broke his heart. I understand that it wasn’t all your fault but you couldn‘t have the decency to tell him the truth? You‘ve broken his heart too many times. I‘m sorry but he deserves someone much better.” Zach said, not sounding sorry one bit, then left the room.
Kallel couldn’t believe what he had just told her. She layed down under her covers in disbelief. Zach hated her, he absolutely hated her. Because of what she had done, she had broken Cameron’s heart, multiple times. She picked up her pillow and threw it across the room, she picked up another pillow and threw it, then broke down crying.
A few minutes later Cameron walked into her room telling her everyone had left; he had helped her mom clean up. “Kallel? Kallel what‘s wrong?” he asked when he saw her crying. He ran over and knelt down beside the bed.
Kallel didn’t know what to say, she wasn’t sure if she should tell him what Zach had just told her or not; she had to tell him, she couldn’t lie to him “Zach…” she started.
“Zach?….Zach what?! Kallel what did Zach do?” he asked urgently.
“He told me I didn’t deserve you, that you deserve much better” Kallel sobbed.
“Kallel, I love you more than anything! He think‘s you‘ll break my heart again... But you wont, I know you wont. I‘m so sick of his lectures to me about it. I get that he‘s my friend but, I love you. He can‘t tell me not to love you.” he said, trying to cheer her up. He sat on the bed next to her and pulled her onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her. “Don’t listen to him Kallel, you‘re the best thing that’s happened to me. You‘re so beautiful, Zach really shouldn’t have done that, you didn’t deserve it. Just ignore him. You didn‘t deserve that, I‘m sorry. I‘m so sorry, Kallel.” Cameron wiped her tears away with his thumb. He rocked her back and forth telling her sweet things to cheer her up. “That’s it, we‘re going to Chicago tomorrow. Just you and me. I‘ll get plane tickets right now and book a hotel.”
The next day Kallel told her parents she was going to visit Brandon in LA and wouldn’t be back till Monday; luckily they bought it. Kallel and Cameron got to their hotel at 9:30pm Chicago time, Cameron opened the door and set their bags down. “well, what now?” he said, standing there awkwardly.
“I don’t know about you, but I have jetlag. I‘m going to bed” she said, digging in her suitcase for her pajama’s. Once she found them she headed to the bathroom to change. She walked out of the bathroom and didn’t see cameron, soon a pair of arms wrapped around her from behind. “hey there beautiful” he said, his voice low in her ear sending shivers down her spine.
Kallel smiled “Cam, I‘m going to bed” she said, unwrapping his arms from around her.
“you‘re no fun” he pouted.
Kallel rolled her eyes and gave him a kiss “I love you”
“I know” cameron grumbled.
“you‘re so mature” she said, patting his chest. She climbed under the covers and shut the light beside her bed off. “Goodnight cam” she said. she heard him grumble something, she chuckled to herself then closed her eyes and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi there :)
It's really fucking hot outside today. it's like 96 but feels like 115 with the humidity and shit. And it's never that warm here! it rarely gets into the 90's!

So I think you guys should check out my New Story. It's another Allstar Weekend Fan Fiction. So head over there and subscribe to it, read the first chapter and leave me a comment.
S'il vous plait? :)