Status: sorry this story is now scrapped so i won't edit it anymore thanks for reading

I Kissed a Jock and We Liked It

bright and early

>>>next day>>>
>>Fast forward to tomorrow>>
I got up early when I heard a honk outside my house. I laughed as I got my phone and iPod running to Meghani’s car. She kept yawning when I got in making me laugh more. “Too early for you sweet cheeks?” I joked. She fake slapped me as we got to the hospital. I passed all the nurses in a rush not even needing their assistance that’s how well I knew how to get to Tom’s room. I passed all the doctors with Meghani laughing as she turned to catch up. Tom’s friends, Jocelyn and Kendra, came up to us. “My dear ladies please come in,” I said fancily. I opened the door and Jocelyn entered the room smiling when she screamed. The rest of us pushed into the room and I saw Caleb and Tom sharing a bed with their clothes just thrown on the ground. I moved over to the bed quickly trying to see if what had happened that I thought had happened. “This must be a lie,” I whispered about to pull off the covers when Kendra held my hand down. “Don’t do this here do this somewhere more private this is between you too,” Kendra said. I nodded as all the doctors filed into Tom’s room. 'i want him to be an honest boyfriend and if he has done something like this then he is not my business. Let everyone know," I said thought i couldn't do that to him. I pulled my hand off the covers and a second later Meghani came over and ripped off the covers. I saw Tom stir from the cold in the room and no one reacted. No one looked away. He looked up at me and over at Tom and stared at me when Meghani slapped him and then dragging me away. She pulled me all the way to her car as I chuckled. Good thing I came bright and early I chuckled otherwise I would never have seen this side of my Tom, Can’t even believe I still want to call him something like that he doesn’t deserve my feelings anymore, but there’s only one reason that I would still like him and I’m not ready for that.
[Tom’s POV] I could not stop looking at that door. He was too good for me I always knew that, but I never thought I would lose him not this fast and not like this. I broke out in tears as the one person I gave my virginity to get dressed and walked out. I’d waited so long to give it to someone I love and I end up giving it to someone I barely know while I have a boyfriend and can’t remember at all. I lay on my bed covering myself with the blanket as my two best friends stood innocently looking at me with no judgment. I had enough self critiquing at the moment. We all seemed unsure of what to say as the silence came in and I just stared down at myself. I pulled my boxers from the floor and put them on under my sheets not wanting the girls to see me more exposed than they already have. I locked myself in the bathroom connected to my room and sighed grabbing a towel and going over to the shower. I got in and took a sponge with soap in it rubbing my whole body. Trying to get it clean untainted from what happened that was all my missions. I put the water to the hottest trying to get all the bad and ugly off of me and I made no screams as the hot water hit me or as the sponge rubbed on me and turned my skin redder with each swish. I just thought of being untainted for that one person I should have told from the start what I had wanted to say. I. Love. You. But I should never have you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
>should they get back together?
>will meghani date the love of her life kendra?
>what is ryan gonna do next?