Status: Complete! :D

Just Another Stupid Love Story

Saturday, 12th of April, 2010

The night had passed slowly as I continued to lie awake in bed, silent sobs leaving my chapped lips as I stared at the pale ceiling of the hospital, light snores emitting from Jared, Coal and Aiden as they each had their own cot to sleep in. Aiden was asleep on my right, while Jared and Coal were asleep on my left. The rest of my friends were at their own homes, sleeping most likely.
The sun had only just started to rise and the clock that hung on the wall stated that it was five o’clock in the morning, too early for anyone to be awake. I was in one of those uncomfortable hospital gowns, only wearing a pair of undies and a bra underneath as the material was itchy against my skin as I rolled over to face Aiden, his shaggy hair covering his flawless face.
I smiled at him as I thought back to the memory of yesterday afternoon.

“Hey brothers,” I mumbled with a small cough.
“She’s alive!” Ezra exclaimed from behind me, racing around the bed with the rest of the group.
“Wow, such faith,” I replied sarcastically as my voice was scratchy.
“Coal, Jared and I had faith,” Aiden said in a small voice, hiding behind his hair as a grin was obviously spread across his face.
“How are you feeling?” Gabby asked concern in her voice.
“I feel hungry and lazy,” I said, smiling.
“You aren’t sad?” Jared asked, sitting at the foot of my bed.
“Sad about...?” I questioned back, trying to search through my mind on what they could possibly be talking about.
“You don’t remember?” Aiden asked shocked, flicking his shaggy hair out of his face.
“No? Am I, suppose to be remembering something?” I inquired, confused.
“Yeah, um, the fact that, that, our mother was killed,” Coal said, shaking his head shamefully.
“What! Impossible!” I screamed back, squirming to sit up as my cast was starting to become a problem.
“No, it-it’s true,” Jared murmured, looking at me with sympathy.
“Fuck!” I screamed as it felt like someone or something was ripping half of my heart out of my body and throwing it to a group of hungry tigers.
I could feel the tears, rising as the heart monitor started to increase, skipping a beat every time I felt a lump in my throat. I could sense the panic in my friends and I knew that they didn’t know what to do in a situation like this, well all but Jared. Jared started to escort all of my friends, including Coal and Aiden out of the room, a worried expression obvious on his face as they all filed out. Jared turned around and sat down onto the bed next to me before he moved to rub soothing circles onto my shaking back as a nurse walked in through the door, concern written on her face as she noticed my crying figure but didn’t say a thing as she checked my vital signs.


I shook my head as the tears continued to flow, knowing that it’d be a long time before I would stop crying.

XxX- Saturday, 13th of September, 2010

The months had moved fast as life continued to move on. I had become a depressed person ever since I had found out that Ma had died right in front of me. I had been taken to psychiatrists to get my ‘problem’ fixed and eventually it was fixed. I was now, back to my happy, cheerful-self. I was glad that my putrid father was in jail on a life sentence, happy that I would never have to see or hear from him ever again.
Over the months Coal and I had sold the house that Ma and I lived in and started to rent out a small apartment with the money. Coal had gotten himself a job at the local record store while I continued to go to school, having Aiden tutor me.
Aiden’s parents finally came through and forgave me for what I had supposably done... which was corrupting and hurting their little angel, I suppose they realised he never really changed. I knew Brookelle was weary of me and I didn’t blame her. Mr. Crowling seemed to be a little more uptight towards Aiden and I but other than that we still got to keep the classes we were in.
Aiden and my relationship was going well, we had moved past kissing and we almost had sex once but his sister arrived home early so we had to rush around the house finding our clothes and pretending to act normal. I had told Aiden that I loved him numerous amounts of times and he always responded with a kiss on the forehead before murmuring ‘I love you twice as much’ back... which I had to argue against.
Ezra and Jared’s relationship was going well, I knew that the two of them would be together forever and I was happy for the both of them... I also knew that Jared had moved out of his foster parent’s home and moved in with Ezra since Ezra’s parents loved him like a second son.
Rayan and Gabby had separated because the arguments were getting far too ridiculous and Gabby had finally had enough, but that was a while ago. Gabby had gotten together with Gee because apparently she had had a crush on him for a while, which I found sort of cute. Rayan had gotten far too upset and now he was a womaniser and wouldn’t stop flirting with every girl that walked past.
Coal had found someone as well, her name was Melissa and she was adorable. She was so innocent it was cute. She had just turned 19 and apparently they had met at the record shop when she was trying to find the newest ‘Escape The Fate’ CD... which they didn’t have.
So, everyone was happy and everyone had seemed to change this year, including me. I had picked up my grades and now I was on a B average which all of the teachers were impressed with, including Mr. Crowling. I knew Mr. Crowling was proud of his son, although he wouldn’t admit it and Aiden didn’t believe me.
I had finally gotten the nickname ‘Poison’ out of my head and now I called him ‘Aiden’ like a normal person. Although everything did turn out perfect I still missed Ma every day, visiting her grave every month or whenever I was sad. I loved Ma and I would never forget her.
I was saddened by the fact that Coal never got to meet his mother but I had told him many, many stories about her and her magical personality. So that was how it was, and now, the group was going to go down the club where everyone first met; Riverside Night Club.
♠ ♠ ♠
Story I wrote ages ago.