Status: really slow updates, sorry

Me and you living under a Paper Moon

Me and you living under a Paper Moon

Shut up you little hoe, you’re so worthless. Why did she have to die, why my little girl? You should have died instead. I hate you, bitch!”
Before I knew it, he threw a bottle at me. Luckily I had great skills and jumped aside before it could hit me.
“Dad, stop it! Please, you can’t do that to me. I’m your daughter for god’s sake!”
I cried. I was shaking so hard. My world came crashing down, once again.
“You’re the wrong daughter! I hate you!”
He walked up to me and was suddenly standing right in front of me. I could feel his breath on my skin. To say I was scared shitless was an understatement. He raised his hand, wanted to slap me, but before he had the chance to do it, I ran past him and into my room.

I locked the door and leaned against it. Why do things like that always happen to me? I don’t deserve this. I slid down and curled up on the floor, sobbing like crazy. Ever since my sister died in a terrible car accident, my dad was an alcoholic. She was his little angel, perfect in every single way possible. I was the opposite. And I was the person he left his anger out . My sister was my best friend. We told each other every little secret, we shared our love for music. She was my everything. When it happened, we were on our way home from a show. All Time Low. Our favorite band. It was our first time seeing them live. The show was amazing, we were in the first line and the crowd was insane. Everybody was singing along and the atmosphere was incredible. It was like the world outside the small venue didn’t exist, we were lost in our own little world. Our world without any problems or cares. It was perfect. We knew every lyric by heart and sang our hearts out. During Therapy, Alex smiled at me and let me tell you, that was the best moment of my whole life.

On a crossroad on our way back home a truck hit our car pretty hard. It wasn’t our fault though. We did nothing wrong, but the driver of the truck was drunk and didn’t realize where he’s driving anymore. My sister died immediately, I couldn’t help her anymore. I had to watch my sister die. It’s my fault she’s dead now, that’s what I tell myself every day. I survived with only a few injuries. It wasn’t fair, she was way too young to die. She was the best person I knew.
After the accident I started listening to All Time Low even more, especially Therapy. Alex Gaskarth is my hero, my inspiration. He’s the reason why I’m still alive. Without his lyrics and his songs I would’ve cut too deep by now. It’s my way of coping with her death. Their music is what keeps me alive. It’s there to help me when nobody else is. I owe them so much. I stood up from the floor, grabbed my acoustic guitar and jumped out of the window. Thankfully my room was on the first floor, otherwise I would’ve been stuck in this fucking house. I crossed our backyard and went towards the street. I didn’t have to worry about being caught, my dad was too wasted to notice anyway. I walked for about ten minutes until I reached a small park, my favorite in whole London. I sat against a tree, took out my guitar and started strumming Therapy. When it was time, I started singing the lyrics.

My ship went down
In a sea of sound
When I woke up alone
I had everything
A handful of moments
I wished I could change
And a tongue like a nightmare
That cut like a blade
In a city of fools
I was careful and cool
But they tore me apart
Like a hurricane
A handful of moments
I wished I could change
But I was carried away
Give me therapy
I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everthing
Therapy, you were never a friend to me
You can keep all your misery
My lungs gave out
As I faced the crowd
I think that keeping this up
Could be dangerous
I'm flesh and bone
I'm a rolling stone
And the experts say I'm delirious
Give me therapy
I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everthing
Therapy, you were never a friend to me
You can take back your misery
Arrogant boy
Love yourself so no one has to
They're better off without you
(They're better off without you)
Arrogant boy
Cause a scene like you're supposed to
They'll fall asleep without you
You're lucky if your memory remains
Give me therapy
I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everthing
Therapy, you were never a friend to me
You can take back your misery
Therapy, I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everthing
Therapy, you were never a friend to me
You can choke on your misery

I finished the song and put the guitar back into its case. I didn’t realize that I was crying until I saw a teardrop falling to the ground. When I looked around the park, I saw a guy walking up to me.
“I really hope this isn’t some kind of creepy pedophile” I whispered to myself.
I grabbed my phone, just in case I’d have to call the police. When I looked up again, there was a hand right in front of my face. At first I flinched, but when I looked the guy in the face my heart started beating way too fast and I was shaking like crazy. He was standing right in front of me. I couldn’t believe it.
“Hey, I’m Alex Gaskarth”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay this is my first fic ever, and my native language isn't english so excuse me if this is really crappy :3 But today in school i was really inspired, so i wrote this. I hope you enjoyed it.
tumblr is here; http://alexanderwilliamgasfart.tumblr.com/