Status: Finishedd !

I Hate My Life

Daaaaaad!

~Sha'Keeyah's P.O.V.~
It's the day before we go to court,and things with my mom have not gotten better.She comes over almost everyday still threatening me and sometimes she even destroys some of my dad's property.Just last week she broke all of the windows in my dad's jeep.He got a restraining order,but she just keeps coming back.But anyways,I was sittin' here textin' DyDy,when my phone rang.*Don't turn me down.B*tch turn me up!Don't turn me down b*tch turn me up...!*my phone played."Hello...."I said into my cellphone."Sha'Keeyah baby,I'm so sorry for treating you like that!""M-nom?!"I said surprised."Please come over,and bring your dad,too.So,I can uh apologize to both of you..."she said in tears."Um,ok..."I said while hanging up on her.
***************************************
Me and my dad just got to my old house.He rang the doorbell and she let us in,but I think somethin' fishy is goin' on.Like really!The last time I ever remember my mom being so nice to me was when I was seven!We sat on my old couch while she went into the kitchen for something.She then came out with something behind her back.And before I knew it,she had shot my father twice in the head."D-d-d......"was all I could get out because I started crying hysterically.This b*tch just killed him and didn't have any f*ckin' regrets about it either!I somehow managed to call 911 and the paramedics came in less than ten minutes."Ma'am!Ma'am!Please calm down and tell us what happened..."I told them the story of what happened and they called the police to arrest my mother.....