Status: Updates Are Slow :/

My Illegal Relationship.

Fight...

Monday’s were never my forte. I mean, who invented Mondays? Why couldn’t we have three days off instead of two? Doesn’t that mean us students would have more time to procrastinate and wait one more day to struggle to finish our homework?

“My California king...My California king...” I sang softly as I took a few notes down. We were in Bio, just waiting for Mr.Drew to stop talking. Jake was listening intently, not wanting to miss a single sound coming out from Mr.Drew’s mouth.

No, he wasn’t in love with him. He just wanted to pass the test. Jake was also a dancer and now that December was approaching, it also meant that the big dance trip was approaching too. Jake and I needed at least a B in every class to be able to go.

In two weeks, on the first of December I will be climbing onto the coach bus to NYC along with 50 others. I needed to audition in order to get into that college. It’s been my dream since, well, forever.

I always dreamed of going off to a rich college filled with dancing people. People who had a passion for dance. People who danced because they knew dancing was so much more than what people thought it was.

I knew I was dozing off when I heard giggling and snorting burst through the class room. I glanced up and met Mr.Drew’s cold eyes.

“Evie. Do you mind repeating what I said a second ago?” He stared at me and I blushed deeply.

I glanced around and read the board quickly and mumbled what was written on it. He raised a brow smugly.

“No. I said you needed to start paying attention before I failed you.” He said smartly and the girls giggled and my face burned like hell. I felt him watching me as I looked down at my notebook and breathed deeply. I knew my face was on fire and I knew my heart was racing because he embarrassed me.

I just stared down at my notebook, not even trying to calm down. That fucker embarrasses me and then acts all smart about it! I mean, he is my boyfriend...isn’t he? He did kiss me a few times. But does that really mean we’re together?

The bell rang loudly and I quickly shoved all my things into my bag. Just two more periods and I’ll be out of here.

Before Jake and I could make a run for it, Mr.Drew called me over. I sadly walked over to his desk and stared down at the hardwood table as he waited for everyone to leave.

Once the last person walked out, the speech began. “Evie. You really need to start paying attention in my class. You’re doing fine in your other classes, why are you failing mines? Just because I...just because we kissed does not mean you can get off the hook with everything we do in here.” The speech went on and on and on until he realized I was five minutes late for my class.
“Evie. Just stop it before I fail you.” My eyes snapped up to meet his and he stared back expectantly.

“You can’t fail me! I need good grades for the trip!” I couldn’t help but let a little attitude seep through.

“First of all, do not get an attitude with me. Second of all, I will fail you unless you decide to work hard got it?” He pointed right at me, as if threatening me.

I rolled my eyes at him and he stared at me, frowning. “Who do you think you are Evie?”

“Oh, I don’t know! A girl who’s late for her class because her biology teacher is an ass!” I snapped and he snapped out a pink slip. Detention slip to be exact.

“Hey! I only stated my opinion!”

“It was a rude one!”

“You’re a rude one.” I muttered and he slammed his hands on the desk.

“Evie get your act together or else. I am not here to play games and I am not here to fight with you! Got it?”

I stared at him with a raised brow.

“Stop acting like you’re the only one with problems, okay? What happened to you anyway, huh? You were fine when you kissed me!” I shot back at him and covered my mouth with my hand.

“Evie, you’re dancing on my last nerve. Just go.”

“Fine! Don’t you dare try to fucking talk to me again! And I am not coming to detention, got it!?” I snapped as I walked out the class room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I last updated on August 17, 2011. That's like three or four months. I still love all the readers and subscribers even though I lost some... But whatever! There are still a lot of you, and I love you all.

Thank you so much for sticking with this story.