Status: Updates Are Slow :/

My Illegal Relationship.

Hurtful

He stared at me coldly and I refused to look away. “ I didn’t kiss you.”

I gasped in pain as I stared at him in horror and sadness. “Yes you did!”

“No. I didn’t.” He said through gritted teeth.

“Why are you lying?” Tears threatened to spill form my eyes.

“I didn’t kiss you.” He repeated once more and I nodded.

I ignored him as I picked my bag off the floor and exited the room and entered the hallway. As I walked, I ignored his calls, knowing he had to gather everything before chasing me.

I quickened my pace as I exited the school building. I heard the door slam shut, and then open and I knew he was right behind me.

“Evie!” He yelled and I ignored him, now running, I didn’t even bother putting my sweater on.

A car honked behind me and I stopped, out of breathe. A single drop of water fell form the sky and I cursed. His car pulled up beside me and I ignored it as I caught my breathe.

“Evie. Come on it’s gonna rain.” He pleaded and I growled.

“I hate you. You’re a liar.” I said, my voice hoarse and throat dry. “Fine! I hope you have fun getting drenched!” He pulled the window up and then sped away. I started running again and as I did, I started to feel dizzy.

I stopped and the dizziness faded. His car pulled up beside me again and I rolled my eyes. “Get in.” I nodded dumbly, as I shuffled into the car.

Resting my head against the seat, I closed my eyes. When I run too hard my vision gets blurred by dark spots and I feel really dizzy.

“Here. Have some water.” He handed me a bottle of water and I quickly drank it.

“Evie. You are so weak.” He laughed and I scowled. “I still hate you.” I muttered as I turned away from him.

“What did I do?” He muttered and turned and I glared at him. “You lied...like my Dad.” I whispered the last part and he gripped the steering wheel.

“Fine! I kissed you because, it felt right at the moment.” He whispered and I blushed.

“I really can’t say if I regretted it or not.” He sighed and I smiled.

“Really?” I whispered and he rolled his eyes.

“Yeah.” He huffed and I smiled shyly.

“Was that your first kiss?” He asked me and I blushed tomato red. “How did you know?”

“You seemed inexperienced.” He smirked. “Does that mean I’m a bad kisser?” My voice turned hurt and angry.

“Mostly bad, but good.” I glared at him and turned away in anger.

“Shouldn’t you be happy that I’m your first kiss?” He smiled and I turned to stare at him. “No. I actually regret not pushing you away.”

“And why is that?” He teased.

“Because if it were someone else, they wouldn’t have been so hurtful.” I whispered as I looked down at my lap. I heard him sigh and I made sure my hair covered my face.

“We’re here.” He sighed and I nodded, trying to open the door, I grabbed my bag and he chuckled. “The doors locked.” He laughed at my blush.

Once he had unlocked it for me, I was about to get out until I felt like something was wrong. I shoved my things back down on the floor and I got on my hands and knees on the seat. “Evie?” He whispered huskily and I blushed.

Crawling towards him, I grabbed his collar when I was close enough and pushed his lips against mine.

Electricity flooded from our bodies and I breathed deeply through my nose. Grabbing my hair, he pulled me closer to him, and I moaned.

I was now pressed up against the steering wheel as I sat in his lap, kissing him deeply and sincerely. The kiss was full of passion and love.

He pulled away and was about to speak until I cut him off. “Shh. I know this is wrong but it doesn’t matter cause it feels so damn right!” I smiled at him and he chuckled deeply.

“I was gonna say your shirt is lifting up.” I blushed and pulled my shirt down.

Without looking at him, I crawled off his lap and into my own seat. Sighing, I grabbed my things and got out the car.

“Evie?”

“Yeah?” I turned towards him to see him smirking.

“Nice panties.” He laughed and I slammed the door shut. My face was on fire as I entered the house.

I was wearing sponge bob panties.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just had to have a kissing scene after I saw The Notebook ^.^