‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

Twelve. Here We Go Again.

Faima's POV

Chris was still on top of me kissing every part of my neck while my hands ran up and down his back. Before it could go any farther someone was knocking on my door. I tried to get Chris off me so I could answer the door but he wasn't having it.

"Just ignore it bae"

"Christopher"

It came out more as a moan because he kept kissing my spot. He finally stop and got off me but he had this little kid pout on his face. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the bedroom and to the door fixing my clothes and hair before opening the door, Chris standing right behind me. I opened the door and there stood Twist and Chuckee.

"TWIST! CHUCKEE! ZA!"

They gave me and hug and walked right in like this was the YM mansion, completely ignoring Chris. What annoyed and scared me was that they weren't their usual smart-ass selves and not one of them was smiling, which ment this was serious.

"Aye T, we just got word of some shit you need to hear"

"Chuckee, watch yo mouth!"

"Look Tima, we heard that the day you got here Nicki slept wit Trey"

I could feel my eyes water up and I shook my head.

"Yall stop playing."

"Tima, we wouldn't tell you this in less we was 100"

I looked at Za and held out my hand.

"Gimme ya phone"

He looked confused but handed it over.

'Now Onika, aint this a bitch. You, suppose to be my girl. The one who I help out daily. One thats suppose to hav my back. Slept wit my boyfriend. Right now, you are less than dirt to me. I wouldn't use your nasty ass to wipe my daughter shit up wit. Wit ur fake ass. Wait until I actually see your two faced ass, you better hope that u around someone that wanna save yo ugly ass. NEVER in my life, would I hav thought you would b that hoe. The one that sleep wit EVERYBODY man. guess I was wrong. Dont worry bitch, I know we are no longer friends. As for Trey you can hav his two timing ass. Cuzz if he cheated on ME with a two dollar slut lik YOU, he isn't worth my time cuz he obviously has no fucking taste, cuz his ass just down-graded BIG TIME. Oh and if you don't kno who the fuck this is because your so much of a slut that you've slept with more then just my boyfriend. IT'S FATIMA BITCH. and if you wanna step to me, come find me. I'm in ATL at BISCO ROOM 1029.try me and get knocked the fuck out -LilZa'

I sent that one then moved to the next.

'Tremaine Neverson,:( poor poor Tremaine. I hope that Nicki's dumb ass was worth it. You are dirty you kno that. Who the fuck knows wat Nicki has. I hope she gave you sumthing and you dick falls off. Just triflin. AND wit my 'friend' tho. Oh and don't worry BOTH yall asses getting cut the fuck off. Hope you said bye to Zavier and Farah cuz u sure wont see them anymore. As for me. Kiss the pussy goodbye cuz you wont ever get this again.And if your too dumb to figure out this is Fatima, your dumber than I thought. Oh and one more thing, all my moans and shit were fake as ever. Wayne's MUCH better in bed. Step up ya game 'player' -LilZa'

I sent that and handed Za back his phone. I could hear my phone going of with text and phone calls from Trey and Nicki but I ignored it. I sat on the couch and watched as Za, Twist, and Chuckee read my text.

"Damn ma, you handed them their asses on a fucking silver platter."

My phone kept ringing. I walked past Chris who tried to talk to me and went straight to my room when I heard Wayne's ringtone.

'I remember years ago
someone told me
I should take
caution when it comes to love
I did
I did
and you were strong and I was not-'


"Wayne, the kids cool?"

I know he could hear in my voice, that something was wrong.

"The kids are fine. Tell me what's wrong wit chu?"

"Nuthin."

"Stop lyin"

I sat down on the bed and started tellin him everything up until now.

"You know what, don't even trip. Cuz I gotta suprise for ya. But you need to come to the lobby of the hotel."

"Whatchu mean?"

"Just get ya ass down there"

I laughed and hung up putting on something to cover me up.

I slipped on some shoes and ran past everyone in the living room and out my room to the elevatore. Once I got in I was basically boucing up and down and the old lady next to me was starring and it was starting to annoy me.

"Can you PLEASE stop starring."

I was excited because Wayne gvie the best suprises EVER. When I was 5 months pregnant he got my a nice Ashton Martin. Come to think of it I never actually drove it because the doctor said it was unsafe while I was pregnant. So it's still sitting in my garage. The elevatore FINALLY got to the lobby and I ran out and started looking around like crazy. I felt a tap on my shoulder and span around and saw Wayne standing there and two carseats by his feet.

"WAYNE!"

I jumped on him my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"I missed you too ma"

I laughed and let go and croched down and saw Farah and Zavier.

"Mama"

I looked at Zavier and almost cried.

"He said mama"

I smiled and stood up hugging Wayne.

"Thank you. I really needed this."

I kissed his cheek lightly and smiled.

"Come on"

I grabbed Farah while he grabbed Zavier.

We got on the elevatore and once we got to my floor I realized I forgot my key. Damn! I started banging on the door. The door swung open and Trey was standing right there. Here we go.