‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

Eleven. Mixed Emotions.

Fatima's POV

I was pretty sure that Chris was going to kiss me before Wayne called. When I was going to ask him about it he changed the subject, so now we are laying on the bed watching This Christmas.

"Damn Chris, you can actually act"

"I am good at more than just havin a nice body, pretty face, and good voice"

"Who the hell told you that you had all that"

"You don't think so?"

"Hell naw. I mean you a pretty boy and all"

"Wow Tima, you real funny"

"Nigga stop wit the tissue feelings you know I love ya"

I tried to give him a hug but he got up and started to walk out the room.

"Nope"

I sat on my bed and waited about 3 minutes later he walked back in and sat on the side of the bed putting on his shoes. I took the chace to hop on his back wrapping my arms around his neck and my lags around his stomach.

"I'm sorry"

He shook his head and I laid my head on his back.

"Sorry"

I gave a deep sigh and started to let go but as soon as my hold loosened he turned around so that he was facing me. He started kissing my neck and worked his way to my lips. Let just say he got some soft ass lips.

Wayne's POV

'Uh, girl I turn that thing into a rainforest
Rain on my head, call that brainstorming
Yeah this is deep, oh, but I go deeper
Make you lose yourself, and finders keepers
It go green light, go Weezy go
I like to taste that sugar, that sweet and low
But hold up wait, new position
I put her on my plate then I do the dishes
She my motivation, I'm her transportation
Cause I let her ride, while I drive her crazy
Then I just keep going going, like I'm racing
When I'm done she hold me like a conversation
Weezy, baby'


I was a the studipo with Kelly Rowland and I was doing something I wrote about Fatima. I was sitting in Fatima's living room last night. I think I am ready to propose again. Really ready to be with her.