‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

Fourteen. Blast From The Past.

Fatima's POV

After Wayne kissed me he dropped me off and told me he was taking the kids back to his hotel. That was three days ago nd he has't said anything to me, even when we see each other. Right now I am at the studio with Drake working on some songs I worte a couple months ago before my concert tonight.

Girls Are Stupid Boys Are Lame -Indigo Vanity

I laughed as Drake started singing along.

"NEXT!"

I went right back in.

Dip It Low -Christina Milian

He didn't say anything this time but let the next beat play but stopped when Young Jeezy walked in and dapped up Drake. I walked out and gave him a hug.

"Whatchu doing here??"

"Bridman asked me to do a song wit you and he felt this would be the best song."

I nodded.

"So what we got so far?"

I started singing a little bit then watched as he grabbed some notebook and pen that's always in the studio and started writing. We both went in and pleayed it back.

Say I -Christina Milian ft Young Jeezy

I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Seriously, thanks Z"

he nodded then left talking about his producer sitting in the car cause he was late for an interview.

Good Good -Ashanti

"I want that good good!"

I laughed and pushed Drake lightly.

"I don't really do light skin brothers."

Drake mouth fell opened and I laughed. Just then Shad (Bow Wow) walked in and him and Drake started talking and I blocked them out and started humming. My humming was interrupted by Drake snapping in my face.

"Drake wht is wrong witchu. Next time Imma bite 'em off"

He rolled his eyes.

"Bow wanted to know what you were singing."

"Something I wrote 3 nights ago called 'Baby It's You'"

Drake nodded and him and Shad looked at each other and smiled.

"Sing it"

I started singing without even really thinking. I wasn't really paying attention and Shad started writing in the notebook Jeezy used earlier.

Baby It's You -Jojo ft Bow Wow

"Oooooooo, who was that for Bow?"

He scratched the back of his neck and smiled real big.

"This girl Marlana"

I looked at him and shook my hed thinking it couldn't be the same girl. Just then Marlana came in the studio doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
(I KNOW yall remember her from Prom Queen!)