‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

Fifteen. Fighting Words Lead To Fighting.

Fatima's POV

I want to take off my earrings and just slap the living hoochie outta her.

I was so focused on the fact that Marlana and Shad were together that I didn't notice Wayne and Jay Sean walked in behind her.

"Thanks Wayne really."

She kissed him on the cheek and I nearly threw-up all of my breakfast.

"DAMN TIMA!"

Jay Sean snapped me out of my little bitch fit.

"What?"

He looked me up and down licking his lips.

"No use in tryin Jay. She already told me she don't mess with the light brothers and you lighter than me."

"Nooooooooo Drake, Jay is my only exception."

I walked over to Jay wrapping my arms around his waist and Drake's jaw dropped.

"I mean come on he is one fine piece of man. Look at it!"

I lifted his shirt and pointed to hs abs.

"YUMMY!"

Everybody broke out laughing except for Marlana and Wayne.

"Babyyyyy, I don't think that was funnyyy"

Shad immedently stopped laughing. OMG time to slap a hoe.

"LOOK! Don't come in here running things, and changing my friends. If the nigga thinks it's funny let him laugh! I dont even know why you acting so phony cuz when me and Wayne first got together you were one of the one's telling me about 'industry men'. Hoe please. OPPS SORRY!! Dumb, broke, trif, nasty, stank, lying, two-faced trick please."

"I KNOW you did not just call me a hoe! Look at you!"

"Hun, just cuz I keep my figure right even after TWO kids and like to show off what I have. And last time I checked......any complants?"

I looked around at everybody in the room and no one moved. Everybody had their head down and acting like they were busy.

"That's cuz everybody in this room has had a piece at least once."

Before anybody could even process what she said I jumped on her and had her under me and I started punching. I didn't know where I was punching but I was hitting something cuz I could hear cracks.

When someone finally got me off her she had a broken nose, busted lip, she was holding her eye, messed up jaw, and she was holding her ribs.

I shook off whoever was holding me and ran out to my car heading to the hotel to get ready to go to the venue for my concert.