‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

Eighteen. One Too Many Mistakes.

Fatima's POV

1 Week Later

I sent Nicki to get Farah and Zavier from Wayne and I'm on my way to pick up Reginae from the hotel her, Toya, and Memphitz were staying at.

'Wats the room number? -WifeyTypeBitch'

'20th floor, 2094. -Mrs. Wright'

'Aaight -WifeyTypeBitch'

I took the elevator and hit the button that said 20 and waited. I hate elevator music so I put in my headphones and started listening to Trust Issues by Drake. The doors opened and I saw the room. I knocked on the door and Memphitz answered the door.
"Aye wassup Tima?"

"Nuthin. Came to get Nae."

"NAE! TIMA HERE!"

Memphitz walked away from the door and I walked in the room closing the door behind me.

"Hey Teemz"

"Hey Yaya"

Just then Reginae came out of one of the rooms with her purse in hand.

"Ready?"

She nodded and we started out the door.

"BYE YAYA, BYE MEM! Dont do anything I wouldn't!"

I laughed as me and Raginae headed to the elevator.

"Where to?"

"Well we have to go meet Nicki to get Rah and Zav but then it's up to you."

"Can we go see my daddy?"

I nodded not trusting my voice.

Wayne's POV

I was sitting on the couch in my hotel room when I got a text.

'Bringing NaeNae over. -WifeyTypeBitch'

I just starred at the message. This is my first time seeing Fatima since the show. Before I could get caught up in my own thoughts there was a knock on my door. I walked over and opened it to see Marlana standing in the doorway.

"What are yo-"

Her lips smashed to mine.

"DADDY"

I pushed her off and saw Reginae standing there looking at me in shock and Fatima with tears in her eyes holding Farah and Zavier's hand.

(They just started to walk and both know a couple words)

"Dada" "Daddy"

I didn't take my eyes off Fatima.