‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

Nineteen. A Family Again.

Fatima

I wanted to jump on Marlana and rip the weave out of her head. I shook my head to keep from smiling at the picture I was getting of me ripping her apart.

"Za-Za and Rah go give daddy a hug."

They giggled a their nicknames and ran as fast as their legs would take them before grabbing onto Wayne's legs. While he was distracted with Zavier and Farah, I grabbed Reginae's arm softly and took her around the corner where they had chairs set up. (Marlana walked away after putting her stank ass lips on chanellecarter's man. Stank hoe. Lol)

"NaeNae, you ok?"

She shook her head and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Will you and my dad ever get back together? He misses you. ALOT. Just give him another cha-"

"Reginae Djaun Carter, I love your father with all my heart and if I could get back with him I would. But he's not ready, no matter what he thinks. If he was we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. But you never know what the future hold NaeNae. You understand?"

She nodded and took a deep shaky breath.

"I understand."

I gave her a small smile kissing her on top of her head.

"Come on."

Wayne

I walked back to my room thinking over what Fatima had said to Reginae. She still loved me? I sat on the couch while Farah and Zavier played in front of me, I wasn't really paying attention to them though.

"Hi daddy"

Reginae gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug then joined Farah and Zavier on the floor and started playing with them and texting.

'GO TALK TO HER! Now! I kno u were listening in the hallway. GO! -OMGNaeC.'

I looked at Reginae and she signaled with her hands for me to talk to Fatima.

'Fine. -Mr.Carter'

"Fatima. Can we talk?"

"Uhm, sure."

She followed me into the bedroom.

"So Wayne, what di-"

I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers.

Fatima

I tried pushing him off but he only held my tighter and soon I gave up fighting. His hands traveled to my ass which cause me to pull away.

"Wayne, the kids."

"But you didn't pull away cause you wanted to."

I unwrapped his arms from around me.

"You're not ready."

"How are you going to tell me if I'm ready or not? Fatima, I love you."

I turned my head away from him and he put his hands on my face making me look at him.

"We can do this bae."

I nodded and he pulled me into another kiss, this one rougher then the last. I pulled away slowly.

"You wanna join Nae, Zavier, Farah, and I today?"

"Nah, I gotta hit the studio but tell you what. We'll all go to dinner tonight. As a family."

I nodded and walked out collecting all of Zavier and Farah's stuff before heading out the hotel and to my car. Once we all got buckled in and everything when I replayed Wayne's words.

As a family.

I smiled just thinking about it.