‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

Six. Family Day.

Fatima's POV
We had just gotton back to the house from going to see Wayne. Me, Nicki, Toya, and Lauren had all planned to take the kids to the park a couple of weeks ago. So I am getting the kids a bath and dressed so we could go. I walked into the house and was met by silence. I'm guessing Trey took my advice. I quickly washed them both and then got them dressed into some playing clothes. I decided I didn't want to wear heels to the park so I changed and quickly put the kids and everything they needed in the car.
I took my slow time getting to the park, trying to put off having to see Nicki, who by now has told Toya and Lauren. When I finally got to the park I got out Farah and Zavier who were fussing and moving around. Reginae saw me and came running over to help. She never really got time to spend with Farah and Zavier because apperantly Wayne has been slipping on his visiting days. Toya followed behind her.
"Nae Nae can you take Zavier please?"
"Yeah."
She grabbed Zavier's carseat out of my hand and headed over to where everyone was set up but I didn't see Nicki.
"Where's Nika?"
Toya looked at me and shrugged while she got the blankets and stroller out of the trunk. We walked over to Lauren, Lennox, Reginae, and Zavier and sat down on the blanket that was set up under a tree.
"Awww, look at Lennox lookin all fresh"
He gave a little giggle and continued to crawl around on the blaket.

Wayne's POV
I just got a call from Fatima's lawyer and now I only get the kids once a week, on Mondays. I have tried calling Toya to see if I could get Reginae today because I have missed my past three visits because Rhianna had made plans for me and her. Toya wasn't picking up and niether was Lauren. I was trying to get the courage to call up Fatima but I just couldn't.
"Wayne Baby!"
"Yeah RiRi?"
"Can you tell Chris to turn down his music. It's givin me a headache."
Damn! All she been doing is whining. Chris this Chris that. She is always complaining about him. I rolled my eyes and slowly got up off the couch trying not to hit my arm anywhere. I have to keep it in a sling for a week. I walked up the steps and went to my room slamming the door and locking it. I finally decided to pick up my phone and call Fatima.

Fatima's POV
Wayne had already called Toya and Lauren and we knew I was going to be next. We get together once every couple of weeks. We let the kids play, see each other and just have a little family day, we try to get Wayne to come todayonce he was released form the hospitaland Rhianna told us he couldn't because it was their couple day. So we all decided to turn off our phones and to enjoy the kids.Right now we were all in Toya's truck going to get some ice cream.
"Auntie Tima can you sing us a song?"
I looked back a Reginae.
"What song?"
"I dunno"
"Aight, I'll make up somethin. Lemme think."

'You you (Ay) you you (Ay) you you (Ay) you you (Ay) you you Can Keep On Watchin Me
you you (Ay) you you (Ay) you you (Ay) you you (Ay) you you Can Keep On Watchin Me

Look At Me I Know I'm Fly (kno im Fly) Look At Me you Wanna Be Fly Like that I, I'm The Truth and the Truth Don't lie (Gimme 10 Feet Chick) Now Add Another 5
If I Had A Stiff One you Be All On that (I'm On Fire) I Put Hot On The Map
Cause I Be The One That you Wanna Be Like (Oh Oh Oh) Yeah you Wanna Be Like Me

Everything She Do Is Like Me (Ay) From Her Head To Her Feet Like Me (Ay) She Trynna Talk Like Me Trynna Walk Like Me Trynna Get All The Boys In The Club Like Me Everything She Be Is Like Me (Ay) Trynna Imitate Me (Ay) She Trynna Move Like Me Trynna Act Like Me Trynna Get On The Floor And Shake Her Ass Like Me

Look At Me you Know I'm Hot (Know I'm Hot) Look At Me Bet you Wish you Had My Spot (you Can't Chick But I'm a Let you Try) To Get On My Level Level Get On My Level Tonight

If I Had A Stiff One you Be All On Back (I'm On Fire) I Put Hot On The Map Cause I'll Be The One That you Wanna Be Like (Oh Oh Oh) Yeah you Wanna Be Like Me

Everything She Do Is Like Me (Ay) From Her Head To Her Feet Like Me (Ay) She Trynna Talk Like Trynna Walk Like Me Trynna Get All The Boys In The Club Like Me Everything She Be Is Like Me (Ay) Trynna Imitate Me (Ay) She Trynna Move Like Me Trynna Act Like Me Trynna Get On The Floor And Shake Her Ass Like Me.

she wish she was fine she wish she was a dime like me cause I'm a hottie and this is a party she wish she was me but thats too bad

she wish she was bad she wish that she had all the boys like me it ain't easy being meazy baby

Everything She Do Is Like Me (Ay) From Her Head To Her Feet Like Me (Ay) She Trynna Talk Like Trynna Walk Like Me Trynna Get All The Boys In The Club Like Me Everything She Be Is Like Me (Ay) Trynna Imitate Me (Ay) She Trynna Move Like Me Trynna Act Like Me Trynna Get On The Floor And Shake Her Ass Like Me.

She wish she was fine

she wish she was fine

She wish she was a dime

she wish she was a dime

'Cuz I'm a hottie and its a party
She wish she was me but that's too bad

She was me but that's too bad
you you (Ay) you you (Ay) you you (Ay)
you you (Ay) you you Can keep on watching me
you you (Ay) you you (Ay) you you (Ay) you you (Ay) you you Can keep on watching me

Ooh'

(Like Me-Girlicious)
"That was good Tima!"
I laughed and shook my head
"I was just playin round"
Toya and Lauren started laughing
I turned on my phone to see if I had any calls from Birdman or Drake about our tour that was coming up. I turned on my phone and I got two calls at once. One from Wayne and One from Trey.
*************
Filler. Team Wayne or Team Trey!