‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

Chapter Five. Team Trey or Team Wayne.

Fatima's POV

Today me and Trey decided to spend the day in the house. We were laying in bed and Trey had decided to untie my robe and lay on my bare stomach while we watched some game that was on. I thought I heard someone knocking on the door but I wasn't sure so I ignored it until the banging got louder. I pushed Trey off me lightly since he was sleeping and slipped on some slippers and walked to the door to see a tired looking Nicki at the door.

"What's wrong boo?"

"T, I just got word that Wayne is in the hospital."

"Why!?!?!!"

"Apperantly from a fight him and Trey had."

"Oh."

She looked at me funny then looked at my clothes for the first time.

"He is here!!"

"Look Onika I knew-"

"Where his punk ass at!"

"ONIKA! Calm down!"

"You phony. You know you still have feelings for Wayne and not just as your baby da-"

"You know what Onika maybe you should worry about you and Drake rather than me and Wayne OR me and Trey. Yeah I will always have love FOR him. He gave me something else no one else can, my first kids. But no, nothing else. I am going to get dressed then to get my kids so they can see there daddy. As for you MAYBE you should focus a little bit more on who Drake had around your daughter."

I slammed the door shut and slowly walked upstairs.

"Trey. What did you do?"

"What are you tal-"

"YOU PUT WAYNE IN THE HOSPITAL!"

He stopped moving and just looked at me. I shook my head before going to get dressed.

I walked past Trey and he didn't say a word to me. While I was packing up the kids diaper I felt the Barbie necklace Nicki bought me after my first single came out, I felt bad for what I said. But maybe it was about time she knew Drake's dirty little secret.

I grabbed all my stuff and walked out the door. I sat in the car for a couple minutes thinking but then I sent Trey a text

'Be gone when I get back-WifeyTypeBitch'

I drove off and to Shanell's house.

*************30 minutes later*************

We finally got to the hospital they sent Wayne to. I was a little nervous and I don't know why. I put Farah and Zavier in the two seat stroller and went into the hospital. I walked up to the counter.

"What room is Dwayne Carter in?"

"Uhm yes. But as a request of Mr. Carter only family, his girlfriend, and his label may visit him."

"Uhm, yeah these little ones right here are his son and daughter."

"Oh okay, you must be miss Lauren."

"No."

"Miss Toya?"

"Miss Rhianna?"

"No. I'm Fatima"

"Okay. Go right on back. Room 12"

I rolled my eyes and walked down the hallway and nearly ran into Rhianna as she was coming out of his room. She scrunched up her face in disgust.

"What are you doing here?"

"Look hoe like it or not I was pregnant and had two kids by Dwayne and they have the right to see there daddy so move ya ass"

She rolled her eyes but moved to the left of the door. Yeah she had attitude but she wasn't stupid.

I opened the door and pushed the stroller through.

"RiRi?"

"No."

"What do you want Fatima?"

"I brought the kids to see you."

I turned on the light and saw how much damage was done to him. Trey couldn't have done all of this.

I slowly made my way over to the bed he was laying in.

"So, uhm. How are ya feeling?"

"Better than I was when I first woke up"

I took Farah and Zavier out of their stroller and help one in each arm.

"Wanna hold one?"

"Yeah, hand me baby girl."

I swear the way he spoils her she will deffinantly be a daddy's girl. Wayne sat the back of his bed up and I handed him Farah.

Wayne's POV

This feels so right. Me, my kids and Fatima together, like a family. I AM going to get Fatima back.