Status: Finished

Bandit Lee Way and Her New Sister

The last chapter

"Well how did your little sister fall out the window?" he stared at his daughter and she looked at her feet then at the ground.

"I did it by an accident." Bandit frowned, she then started to feel even more sad then she gave Isabella a kiss.

"I'm sorry Baby sister Isabella." she cried then Isabella woke up smiling at her big sister."

"Bandit, I think your sister is happy you kissed her forehead." Said Gerard looking at his daughter then his baby daughter.

"Really daddy?" Bandit gave more kisses to Isabella.

"Yes Really, see she's smiling." he was smiling and let Bandit hold Isabella.

"Oh daddy, I love my sister." Smiled Bandit as she held Isabella near her.

"Bandit dear, Isabella got you something." Gerard handed Bandit a shiny wrapping box.

"Open it up." Gerard smiled, Bandit ripped it open then saw it, it was a good big Pokémon puzzle.

"Thank you Isabella!" smiled Bandit with joy, Isabella giggled and was happy.

"Dada." said Isabella, she said her first word then Lyn-Z and Gerard were lighting up.

"Aw her first word." said Gerard, he was happy.

"Yes dear and I'm happy." Lyn-Z looked at her husband and let out a smile, Lyn-Z and Gerard kissed each other on the lips.

"Ew Daddy." said Bandit as she saw her mum and dad kiss on the lips.

"When you get older Bandit you'll have to kiss your Boyfriend like this." they both smiled.