Ten Reasons Why Nick Hates Tom

Prologue

It all started when Nick broke up with Frankie.

He had started liking Maddy, a new girl to their grade, a girl that Frankie became friends with fast. Frankie - being the girl she was - knew and broke up with him. They're still great friends, and he really did love her; just not in that way anymore. He was more protective over the girl.

Besides, it was for the best - they were pretty opposite. He was a neat guy, hair cut short, pale skin covered in sunkissed freckles, a small button nose, and big brown eyes. He normally wore long shorts and shirts, with his sneakers. He liked rap and hip hop music, and laughed at everything else.

Frankie, on the other hand, had shoulder length brown hair, glowing hazel eyes, and lightly tanned skin. Her lips were full, and always smiling. She wore shirts and shorts, but wore jeans most of the time - when it wasn't hot. Her beaten up Converse were another story. Her music taste was more mature - rock, metal, and punk songs with fast guitar licks and screams every now and again.

But they clicked. I mean, they did last a year.

Maddy soon invited the two, and a few other friends, to meet some of her old mates from her other school. Everyone agreed to meet Friday night at the Rolling Stones - a roller blading ring near the mall. Maddy's friends were pretty cool people, and everyone made friends pretty easily.

Especially Frankie with a guy named Tom.

He was pretty much like her in every way. Music taste, clothes taste - him wearing scruffy stuff you'd find on rockstars, while her much more band tees - pretty much everything. His hair was black and long for a boys (about chin length), spiked up at the back and straightened at the front. His eyes were deep brown, highlighted by high cheek bones, and his skin a tan colour; only natural for him being from New Zealand.

They hit it off pretty well, laughing and talking. Their friends made jokes, saying they were the 'perfect couple', but they just waved it off and laughed.

Nick, however, didn't like Tom at all. Or the fact that Tom was talking to Frankie. With that happening, he couldn't keep his focus on Maddy.

His night got worse when he found out that Maddy had a boyfriend - Brodey. It pissed him to no end. Harry, his best mate, just told him to grow up.

"You moved on from Frankie onto Maddy. Why can't you let her do the same?" The Asian asked, squinting his brown eyes at his friend. Nick glared at Harry, before turning his attention back to Frankie and Tom, who were happily skating around racing each other.

"Because dude... it's different."

"How is it different?"

"It just is!"

Harry huffed at his friend's answer, muttering a 'Jelous prick' under his breath, before going off to talk to Frankie's best friend Rebecca - a gorgeous, smart Asian with glowing eyes.

Nick was left alone for the rest of the night

x.X.x

Things didn't get any better for Nick.

A few months later, Tom and a few other of Maddy's friends - Brodey included - moved to Jacestein High. He watched Tom grin as Frankie whirled around from talking to Rebecca. Her whole face lit up, and she ran towards him. For a skinny guy, he easily caught Frankie, and curled his long arms around her small frame.

Nick narrowed his eyes as the Maori, arms crossed over his chest. Harry chuckled and patted his friends shoulder. "Sorry dude."

It was then that Nick started to hate Tom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeeeyo.
For my readers, yeah, I started another story. An Original one too. Surprising.
New readers - hi there! Glad you stumbled across my story. Hope you're enjoying it so far. Kinda boring, yeah, I know. But there will be more soon.

Seriously, I'm writing the next chapter.

Anyway, I'd love to here what you think about the story - so please leave a comment.
Thanks for ready - comment, rate, and suscribe!