Status: 9/10/11: We're busy for the weekend and possibly a few days next week but we will update soon, around next week tops. Xoxo

Eyes Like Sunsets.

Buzzkilling Attitude

"Jovi, guess what's coming here!" I say excitedly and begin to jump up and down on her bed. "Guess! Guess who! Come on Jo—"

Jovi looks up at me from her computer desk where the open tab was Tumblr. Fuckin' hipster. I can't complain, I'm dubbed hipster too. "Did you take your meds today?" I have ADHD and every time I do something even remotely extreme or hyper, Jovi never lets me forget my condition.

"Actually, I did." I say sourly. "But . . . GUESS WHAT!" Jovi ignores me and continues to scroll down her dashboard, picking random pictures to reblog. I flop down from her bed, walk over to where she is and bend over so my cheek is touching hers. My gray eyes turn to the left so I can see her eyes. "Guess what!" I whisper.

"What?" She finally says, "Is Bob Marley coming here?"

I look at her disappointed, "No."

"Of course not," She mutters, reblogging a text picture.

"Why would you say Bob Marley? There's no way in hell he's coming here so obviously it's not going to be him."

Jovi rolls her eyes. "Well then what's coming here?"

"Vans Warped Tour!" I scream, jumping up and down excitedly. "All Time Low's going to be there! We have to go! I can meet Alex Gaskarth and we ca—"

"I'm not going,"

"The Maine's going to be there too . . . "

"Alright, so how do we buy these tickets?" She asks. I smirk at her and pat her hair, which are dreadlocks.

"I knew you'd give in," The Maine is Jovi's favorite band. "But anyway, they have this contest . . . "

"No," She immediately says, I glare at her but she ignores it.

"It's really just a survey,"

"No,"

"And then they announce the winner,"

"No,"

"And the winner gets V.I.P tickets, backstage all-access passes, and meet and greets with any and all bands."

"No,"

"Shut up Jovi!" I grab a pillow from her bed and throw it at her. She throws me a glare but this time I'm the one ignoring her. "Let's fill the survey out," She's about to say no but I slap a hand over her mouth, "Just for fun! It won't kill us, the world's not gonna end, and we're not gonna blow up. Try it!"

"Whatever," Jovi grumbles. She opens a new tab and puts 'Vans Warped Tour survey' in the Google search bar. Once the site comes up, she clicks it, the survey was already posted. We begin to fill everything out honestly and once we're finished, I feel happy. I know we're going to win this! And if not? Who cares, atleast it was worth a try.

"We're never going to win," She mutters. Of course, Jovi's back on Tumblr, reblogging pictures as always.

"Quit being such a pessimist, Buzzkill." I grin and turn on TV. That 70's Show was playing on MTV and I immediately turn up the volume. That 70's Show is my favorite show in the world.

"I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist." I hear Jovi say. But I didn't pay no mind to her comment that much, because in a few weeks, once Vans Warped Tour kicks off, I'm going to be going to All Time Low's concert, and that makes me extremely happy, which means nothing can bring me down. Not even Jovi's buzzkilling attitude.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is an ATL and The Maine FF.
I'm super stoked for this, I like it a lot!
Bare with me, I'm new to FF and I'm just now getting comfortable with writing about Celebrities, (I have this weird thing where they come on this site and read it...). So if it sucks, I will get better over time.

Also, I know Warped Tour has 3 surveys and that they don't play in Huntington beach and most likely the people don't win everything in this story. But it's fiction so who the hell cares?